OUR Coil Conversion Kits now feature springs made by EIBACH!

American Air-1

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Nope, its not a typo. I'm finally allowed to let the cat out of the bag on this one! As of today, ALL conversion kits feature springs made by the premier spring manufacturer "EIBACH"! (ANOTHER Strutmaster exclusive)

Why is this such good news? Anybody in the business knows EIBACH is THE premier spring manufacturer. One of the biggest things that make them so special, is "how" they make their springs. Rather than "Hot Winding" their springs like other companies, they "Cold Wind" their springs. Just one benefit is that it can handle 20% more stress than a "Hot Wound" spring.

Another reason EIBACH is so special, is their quality control program. While even the better spring manufacturers, allow a 3% tolerance(high or low) on their springs, EIBACH has a 1% tolerance!

Think about it this way....if you have a spring on one side thats 3% LOW on the spring rate, then the spring on the other side is 3% HIGH....you have a 6% difference. This could cause leaning and/or handling issues. With the EIBACH springs, be assured there's a "maximum" of 2% side to side!

When handling counts....GO EIBACH!

So will the lowered version of the spring conversion be similar to a prokit?

So will the lowered version of the spring conversion be similar to a prokit?

We don't sell enough of the lowered kits to warrant a special spring for the lowered kits. We have Eibach springs made for the Mark VIII with a coil cut off to achieve the desired ride height.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

are the springs going to be different than the last? they need to be stiffer the problem i had with your springs is they were way too spongy. you can have anybody make the springs but its the compression rate. i recently changed cars and with the air ride working, bumps especially on the highway it doesnt bounce like it did with the springs. so whats up with the spring?

are the springs going to be different than the last? they need to be stiffer the problem i had with your springs is they were way too spongy. you can have anybody make the springs but its the compression rate. i recently changed cars and with the air ride working, bumps especially on the highway it doesnt bounce like it did with the springs. so whats up with the spring?

Read post 5.

From what I understand both kits will use the same Eibachs springs, the lowered kit will just have a coil cut off like the last kits(Non Eibach).

Read post 5.

From what I understand both kits will use the same Eibachs springs, the lowered kit will just have a coil cut off like the last kits(Non Eibach).

Hes not asking that. Hes asking if the spring rates are better vs the old kit.

Read post 5.

Hes not asking that. Hes asking if the spring rates are better vs the old kit.

yes, they dont mention anything about a betterv spring, just that its made for the mark

From what it looks like the springs are just like the stock springs they sold before, except "eibach" is manufacturing them.

By no means does this sound like a performance spring.

Just an eibach reproduction spring @ stock specs.

i mentioned it before, i forgot how good the air ride was until just recently. when i put the coil kit in when all the doohikeys went bad the ride was smooth, but not stiff. a GOOD spring would be the way with a bilstein shock if you want a good cornering car. the kits are a good cheap alternative if you need to get on the road quick but it feels like a land yacht with those springs.

Members online

No members online now.
Back