Operation Complete Now for the exhaust

StincolnLincoln said:
ok im sending u my car lol i will pick it up in about 6 to 8 mths lol...

Hmmm...i can do a five speed conversion in my sleep on these cars, i'd have it done in a weekend or less. :cool:

ok im sold what are those in the pic... can a brotha get the part no#s yeah im stubborn but im not stupid i know a smart LVC member when i read 1 lol...

They are BBK # 1512 --

Here they are on summit, for whatever reason i got mine for about the same price maybe a little less and i did not get any hardware with them, just the headers and gaskets.

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...1&part=BBK-1512&N=4294924929+115&autoview=sku

I'll say it again, you gotta jack the motor up to get these to fit, much more agrivation then its worth and from what i hear equal length shorties are not that much better then regular shorties. I wish i had someone tell me that when i bought em, but you live and you learn and i'm happy with them now. :) I think i gotta go manual rack and long tubes for the 351w stroker motor. ;)

Another thing about getting chrome headers, sand the hell...and i do mean hell out of the ball sockets where the headers seal to the cats. Get as much of that chrome you can off before you install it, they tend to not seal correctly unless you do this. If i had to do it again i would have went with cermaic, chrome headers get HOTTTTTTTTTTT

Members online

Back