Operation Complete Now for the exhaust

StincolnLincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Operation Complete Now for the exhaust

Now that i am finally off the ground with the rear airbags now done.....i want to now upgrade my exhaust. Ok ya know i would now like to know what type of after market headers should i now get without breaking my pockets. Also i see that there are some TX LVC members and if you have any place in mind to do one hell off a custom exhaust with 2.5inch pipes from the headers back also which mufflers to use to get that deep throaty muscle car sound when i step down on the gas while pushing my beast Whom i lovinly call WHITE FLASH for now..Also has a growl while just idling that would make peope wonbder whats under the hood..but not to loud..

Exhaust sound is a very relative thing; what one person loves another will despise. A prime example is Flowmaster mufflers; many people love them, and many people hate them.

You need to be careful to make sure that whatever headers you choose will fit on the car. You will we looking at headers designed for the Mustang, of which there are some differences from the Mark VII. Personally I recommend staying away from MAC, and remember that you get what you pay for.

You can always get a Mustang exhaust setup and just have it lengthened to the Mark VII, which many people do. I personally like the sound of Dynomax (or equivalent) Turbo mufflers, and they won't break the bank. Otherwise a lot of it is personal preference.

cool so look at the mustang setup and which place is the best place ot order a complete exhaust Dynomaxed out...any suggestions

will do. im actually on jegs right now. they need a more user friendly website lol..

before and Parts and after the rear bags changed

f00dscd[1].jpg

30ecscd[1].jpg

e7ccscd[1].jpg

55acscd[1].jpg

9cd1scd[1].jpg

28a6scd[1].jpg

i have flows(STAGE 2) on it right now and it sounds great but i had those put on the stock exhaust over 3years ago. Now i want to do it all new from the headers out the ass...2.5" all the way.

I had straight out - no muffs - out the rear corners and it sounded very nice and had ABSOLUTELY no drone.

Be aware that damn near any muff that doesn't exit the rear seem to have deafining drone on the hiway....for some reason the 5.0 is just that way.

im actually shopping around to see what i can get into on this next project. its not as much as the sound i want but really want the engine to breathe better than the stock exhaust.

the before and after.. a$$ on ground before the new bags and noids and dryer.
Then after new install...

100_0375.JPG

100_0376.JPG

100_0378.JPG

100_0389.JPG

100_0393.JPG

100_0394.JPG

100_0420.JPG

100_0423.JPG

100_0424.JPG

100_0380.JPG

Man, that looks like my ride so much, its crazy! Only difference mine has a cougar type hood scoop. I really love to see a nice white LSC, It makes me rethink my plans, which may not be realistic. Id love to have a black LSC, I just like em, but takin my white w/ blue int. and totally redoing it in and out, :runaway:
3 cheers for the nice white LSC!!!

HOT ROD LCN said:
Man, that looks like my ride so much, its crazy! Only difference mine has a cougar type hood scoop. I really love to see a nice white LSC, It makes me rethink my plans, which may not be realistic. Id love to have a black LSC, I just like em, but takin my white w/ blue int. and totally redoing it in and out, :runaway:
3 cheers for the nice white LSC!!!

Its alot of work and well worth it.

Originally Blue on Blue LSC...transformed to a black on black se clone. :D

i was thinking of doing an electric blue but im like NAH ill have it redone all white it looks good when all washed up. but it has cancer on the trunk really bad. Gonna change the trunk out and repaint after i am done with the Suspension. just put KYB G-2 struts on the front and next the Shocks will be KYB as well. Exhaust will be from headers back 2.5 to 3" havent decided on the headers yet. but got my mind made on who i am gonna call on getting the off road pipe from out the rear

Plus gonna change out the entire system to either JL or Memphis . But either way the car stays lol...

Saw some 20" rims i want to put on her as well with Black inner and chrome Lip with diamond cuts oh hell i saw several i want to put on there just have to make my mind up doing this project 1 at a time..goodluck with yours

I Even have that rust on the trunk lip!!! I was thinking about goin the cheap route, and painting it a midnite blue, keeping the interior blue-but First things first, gotta do bags first, so the kids in the neighborhood stop thinking Im in a gang or somethin!!!

lol LOWRIDA. yeah the rust in along the bottom of the trunk you can see it in 1 of the pics i posted its really bad its actaully runsted from the outside and working its way inside i shut the trunk and rust and pieces fall all over lol..

LOL- finally found a use for that emoticon! -good luck w/ your ride too-Im gonna keep mine white. Ill just hafta score a Blk MKVII , and hide it some where. I know, I know...

Do you guys stick with the o2 sensors and air tubes on your exhause? I am about to start some of my exhaust and was wondering about that. I am putting in a off road H-pipe and didn't know if there is something to bypass the o2 sensors or if I have to run them.

i DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE...EFI doesn't work without O2 sensors....my 3" mac prochamber has o2 bungs just like any pipe.

Members online

Back