old pic memories!

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i was going through some old photobucket pics and forgot alot of them exsisted! this is my very first mark VIII i ever bought for myself, it was a 97 lsc i bought in 2003 right after i moved to florida. it was 6 years old and i paid $3,800 for it because it had 160k on it. it was a bank president fleet car. i never thought twice about the miles after i drove it! this was the first pic i took of it after i removed the chrome wheel well mouldings and buffed the car.
my97lsc.jpg

then about a year later i bought my first black mark, my 98 lsc and took a picture in almost the exact same spot not even realizing it! this one cost me $6,200 and had 93k on it in late 2004.
causeway98019.jpg

I like the second pic the most...BTW the red mark VIII that I totalled had your white LSC's messege center buttons.

I love the white one! I'm looking for a low mile gem in white.. I have plans for it.;)

I kinda like the white one too but I do remember watching the black one sell on eBay in real time and Jamie wasn't watching it. I was telling him through AIM what it was going for lol. His nerves were wrecked because he didn't want to let it go.

My first "nice" Lincoln. Not that long ago I guess... Early '06
IMAG0039-1.jpg

IMAG0041-2.jpg

IMAG0043-2.jpg

IMAG0045-2.jpg

My first Mark. that green saturn and white lumina with the spotlight were mine too. I just got rid of the lumina a couple months ago.
05-27-08_1759.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back