OK Who wants a set of these Rims for their Mark??

First off, I'm pretty sure the look isn't about "taste". It's about "outrageous". They're not supposed to look like some frumpy old white guy's car with a bag of Ping golf clubs in the trunk, lol.

Gotta give em props for the fab skills required to build rides like that.

Duct tape bondo and bailing wire, fab skills indeed. I've seen what goes on in those cars and it's scary, I've been in the business of custom autosound, video, and security as well as auto parts industry. I've been inside many of these cars doing side work and thought it would be a treat. I've built better lego block structures than the fab work in alot of those hoopties. I'm no 50 year old dude, I'm 23 and know a litle something about alot of the "quality engineering" involved in making a donked out car, custom verts, blown out brains, glass roofs, custom interiors and all. I know all the local custom shop owners by name, I was there when the Team Supersound/Earthquake Metro out of my town won at the dB drags. I've been installing since I was 14.

my favorite is the guy with the clear wheels, apparently he could only afford them for one side. he probably just needs to sell another kilo or two!

That bad, huh? Okay, I learned something. :lol:

Every once in a while there is a car done donk style with good quality fab, but moreoften than not scary shortcuts are taken to save cash or make risky stuff work.

Ugh! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We let this thread die for a reason... Why resurrect it?

whyohwhy.gif

lifted Donks aint been cool in the hood for a while now. Then new thing is to try and tuck the biggest wheels you can.

Members online

No members online now.
Back