Ok going to part it out

invisiblem0nst3r

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 93 white with gray interior let me know what you want and how much you will pay and ill get you it it might take a little while if the part is hard to get off seeing as i dont have very much free time. pm me and let me know i also have a brand new altinator i had on for maybe 2 weeks ill give you the reciept with it for the warranty

is it pearl white?

i need the outer part of the drivers door handle . i replaced the actual handle then the outer part let go

I'd like to get the inner door handle bezels. And the console lid. The latch on mine is broken. It's being held down with a magnetic cabinet door latch now. Send me a PM with price. Thanks.

Edit: Ooooh! What about the steering wheel???? The stiching is all messed up on mine and it's scratched to heck. I've got a wrap on it right now.

Hey Phil Anderson, If he doesn't have the part you need, find a 93 continental they have the chrome handles that are thicker and stronger, If your surround wasn't broken you could take the continental one apart and use your surround. It works great and will probably outlast the car. If the surround isn't the right color, sand it and use a good quality glossy spray paint, you'll never tell the difference

Last edited:
you say your "parting the car out" on here then you go ahead and sell it???? hmmmmm.......interesting????

well :q:q:q:q i tell a guy at work that im gonna part it out and he just says ill give you 300 for it and i just said :q:q:q:q it ok then

Fail thread + failed decision + failed OP= Uber fuggin fail

Members online

No members online now.
Back