Ok Girlz Of Lvc....listen Up....

LSCGODDESS98

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok Girlz...i Have Been Chattin It Up With The Boyz About How Sexy Woman Are In Another Posting...so Since I Was The First To Bring Up About Lvc Chicks Should Post Their Pic Up And Be Evaluated... Ok Here It Is... Post 1 Pic Of Your Self,face Only!(for Now)
It Must Be Clean And Please No Fake Pictures.
Let Have The Guyz Here Give Us A Rating Of 1 Thru 10 (1 Being Yuck.and What Ever In Between Is Ehh Ok..and Of Course 10 Being Mmmmmmm Yeah!)

So Come On Girlz Let Have A Lil Fun...whatta U Tink?
And After This Let Do The Same For The Guyz..now That Should Be Fun!!!! ;)

Hope To See Ya Participate! ;)

I'll Crack The Ice.... Contestant #1

This Is Lscgoddess98!

me green7 FLOWER1 61605.jpg

You sure you guys want to do this. The internet can be a very cruel place. LOL.

Measurements??? OK Geno. You start with your inseam.
icon12.gif

Ok LuckieLeo, LSCGODDESS98 has posted a pic of her self its your turn.

LSCGODDESS98 said:
This Is Lscgoddess98!

You are a 10!!!..Dont need to see anymore ladies..those killer eyes,
that awesome pouty set of luscious lips....you cant be beat....
thanks for brightening up the LVC boards....

LSCGODDESS98 said:
Ok Girlz...i Have Been Chattin It Up With The Boyz About How Sexy Woman Are In Another Posting...so Since I Was The First To Bring Up About Lvc Chicks Should Post Their Pic Up And Be Evaluated... Ok Here It Is... Post 1 Pic Of Your Self,face Only!(for Now)
It Must Be Clean And Please No Fake Pictures.
Let Have The Guyz Here Give Us A Rating Of 1 Thru 10 (1 Being Yuck.and What Ever In Between Is Ehh Ok..and Of Course 10 Being Mmmmmmm Yeah!)

So Come On Girlz Let Have A Lil Fun...whatta U Tink?
And After This Let Do The Same For The Guyz..now That Should Be Fun!!!! ;)

Hope To See Ya Participate! ;)
FACE ONLY :bsflag: :: :: , but you have a good Idea here but it needs more pix

DSCF0244_0002.jpg

katz_blk90se said:

wow *katz*....thanx for the kind words.btw...nice mark V11 !(is urs original tripple black?)just wondering some peeps around here tend to paint to look like it...)
im lookin around for a black one like that. i have one already it an 88'LSC (not blk though)..ugghh it needs help and a new owner...had the 89'LSC that was a peach!sold it and my eldo to get my 98'lsc ;) ...could'nt be any happier! ;)

katz_blk90se said:

whoops..just saw ur garage...i see it's tripple blk! ;)

I have a feeling we will only have one maybe two woman secure enough to do this.
Not that any woman here aren't good looking, just it would take a VERY secure woman to post a pic of herself on a public forum where keyboard jockeys can hide behind their monitors and pick them apart.

Goddess.... Looking good.
I too prefer more "real" looking woman.
Something in the back of my head tells me they are "attainable".

To the other woman on the board, dont feel any pressure from the board to show a picture of yourselves.
I come here to talk about cars, not judge my fellow members on how they look.
Now dont get me wrong, I enjoy meeting my fellow members in person, but seeing pics of them on line doesnt really do anything for me.

unstoppable said:
I have a feeling we will only have one maybe two woman secure enough to do this.
Not that any woman here aren't good looking, just it would take a VERY secure woman to post a pic of herself on a public forum where keyboard jockeys can hide behind their monitors and pick them apart.

Goddess.... Looking good.
I too prefer more "real" looking woman.
Something in the back of my head tells me they are "attainable".

To the other woman on the board, dont feel any pressure from the board to show a picture of yourselves.
I come here to talk about cars, not judge my fellow members on how they look.
Now dont get me wrong, I enjoy meeting my fellow members in person, but seeing pics of them on line doesnt really do anything for me.

look unstoppable..im not putting ANNNY pressure on any of the lady members of LVC to show themselves(it not like im asking to bare all ya know..it's only face pic's...what wrong on seeing who we're talking too,and to see what u ol' "men" think???...it strickly for fun...not to intimidate,create an issue about others being "insecure",umm ..if you read the other posts..in anything goes...then you would know why/where THIS posting came from.
and as for not getting anything outta seeing your fellow girlz n guyz...hmm ur missing out i'd say. look im here to chit chat and shoot the brezze as well...so what's the deal orange peel????
;)

LSCGODDESS98 said:
look unstoppable..im not putting ANNNY pressure on any of the lady members of LVC to show themselves(it not like im asking to bare all ya know..it's only face pic's...what wrong on seeing who we're talking too,and to see what u ol' "men" think???...it strickly for fun...not to intimidate,create an issue about others being "insecure",umm ..if you read the other posts..in anything goes...then you would know why/where THIS posting came from.
and as for not getting anything outta seeing your fellow girlz n guyz...hmm ur missing out i'd say. look im here to chit chat and shoot the brezze as well...so what's the deal orange peel????
;)

I wasnt just reffering to you sweetie.

Its just not a big deal to me.
And I dont like putting pressure on people to do anything.Especially woman.I like woman to do things because THEY want to, if you know what I mean. :)

Oh, and I dont have a problem seeing who were talking to.Its kinda nice putting a face to a name. But the whole rating thing is probably going to scare the more insecure woman off.

And in case anyone is interested heres a few of me.

me 2.jpg

me.jpg

me 3.jpg

Oh ya, the biATCH in the pic is my EX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still looking for a new one..................................................

Members online

No members online now.
Back