Oh no

Right on the Mark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
005_zpsea0e4c00.jpg

Frank, what about using the Dupont paint match gun. I can't think of the technical name for it right now. They hold it up to the paint and press a button and gives you the paint mix. The local O'reilly's around here have them as well my paint guy has one. Also dupont makes a substitute for the pearl that's in a lot of the color changing paints. My buddy painted my 85 ZL 900 Eliminator chameleon blue using the substitute stuff and it looks great. The Imola Ice may be different though. as I am not a paint guy, as you can probably tell.

Frank, what about using the Dupont paint match gun. I can't think of the technical name for it right now. They hold it up to the paint and press a button and gives you the paint mix. The local O'reilly's around here have them as well my paint guy has one. Also dupont makes a substitute for the pearl that's in a lot of the color changing paints. My buddy painted my 85 ZL 900 Eliminator chameleon blue using the substitute stuff and it looks great. The Imola Ice may be different though. as I am not a paint guy, as you can probably tell.
Standox who makes the paint is part of Dupont and my buddy is bringing bumper to Dupont dealer to try to match up. He wants to fix crack and then blend spot.

Bumper back. It's not to bad. The big problem is I can't get Imola Ice paint any more. So He had to match best he could. They will not ship Imola Ice paint from Germany to USA. I have to find a way to get it here.
004_zps52805cda.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back