Official Wrecked LS Thread

Bullschmidt

LVC Photographer
Reaction score
A moment of silence for the one's who have fallen....

902360_519503004753914_696476503_o.jpg

533867_520111364693078_1987858637_n.jpg

884546_519773291393552_1916237741_o.jpg

555101_519729974731217_662559085_n.jpg

579732_519651548072393_171353965_n.jpg

20997_519643214739893_2049987870_n.jpg

Have an accident/fender bender of your own? Post up some pictures

Bull has a gen2.

The use of an actual camera gives it a bull-like appearance, though.

Bull has a gen2.

The use of an actual camera gives it a bull-like appearance, though.

Lmao.

C'mon guys you should know better. That's a Gen I. There's only like 5 obvious clues.

4th picture down I know was a fatality. It was an off duty firefighter coming home from a Patriots game near Boston...if I recall correctly. I think he was traveling 95ish when he hit that tree.

Those are some ugly pictures. Damn! Amazingly, the grille in the first car looks mint...

But the one with the tree and the one coiled up around a metal post... wow. Speechless.

in the defense of the first picture, that sunroof was opened BEFORE the accident!

God, is this some sort of sick game for you people lol.

Seriously though, minus those ridicilious accidents where ya know, the car is in 3 large chunks the LS seems to take hits pretty darn good.

That video is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

"I TELL YOU WHAT, I DIDN"T EVEN SEE THAT ****ING MOUNTAIN IN THE ROAD"
Makes me terrified to drive, I am just going to be thinking the guy drving next to me could be that stupid too.

I have mixed feelings about most of the pictures. Gawd only knows what energies were involve but these things seem to shred apart and crumple up a lot easier than earlier cars.

I T boned a drunk in a BMW going 67 on the interstate in my '88 stang, never saw him because the cop in the slow lane hit his lights and I looked at him instead of over the crest of the hill where the beemer was nosed into the Jersey wall. My car was totalled but other than rolling the driver wheel up into the floorboard I was able to save all the other parts off the car. No airbag and I had a bruise across my chest from the belt but that was all.

I have mixed feelings about most of the pictures. Gawd only knows what energies were involve but these things seem to shred apart and crumple up a lot easier than earlier cars.

They're designed to do that. They're called crumple zones and have saved many a life. The car is designed to give it's "life" for yours.

They're designed to do that. They're called crumple zones and have saved many a life. The car is designed to give it's "life" for yours.

I'm aware of that, Volvo pioneered it back in the '60's...

Again, I don't know the energies involved but the second pic down, the pole went through the pass side to the steering wheel. Second from last pic, the rocker support tore at the rear door post. Again with the car in the tree, usually the car isn't supposed to rip in half at the pass compartment.

So that LS at the pull a part? I hear that its sunroof went straight through the engine block of the truck that T-boned it nearly cutting its driver in two.

depends on how and where the cars get hit too. side impact behind the drivers door is an area that is usually pretty weak. most of these frontal hits look survivable. the side impacts mess some stuff up real bad.
cars are tested to nhtsa standards, and those results are published.
if you aren't involved in an accident nhtsa tests for, who knows what will happen.
standards that apparently haven't been changed much 1979.

Members online

No members online now.
Back