Official Workout Thread?

i ride my bike to keep the weight off, but since high school i haven't really done weight lifting, and even then it was almost all for the legs since i was in track and soccer. i'm gonna try and start doing some lifting this summer but nothing crazy

i think all the tats should be in a different thread, but anwho here is mine, a backpeice still in progress

DSCN2265.jpg

Id like to hear more about this.

well I've been in and out of jail because of my bipolar disorder... I mean, I just get downright enraged... cold sweats, voice changes into meniacle ranting, increased strength, racing thoughts

it has it's perks but all in all it's just bad news...

after my last stint in jail (a group of ricers thought it would be cool to beat on my friends mustang with bats and the like, so I went in and defended it... a smaller kid with a bat got in my face so I layed him out with a set of brass knuckles, most ran away but 4 of them stuck around... when I left one of them threw a torque wrench at my lincoln and a white light snapped in my vision and I pulled a complete 180 and sent the kdi over the hood) I realized it was time to control my anger, and it took about 2 years, but finally I seem to be a normal member of society, I get mad for like 5 seconds just like anyone else and just move on... and so about 2 years ago I decided I would get the numbers 1-10 in picked spots throughout my upper torso to signify the anger... A. as a trophy for conquering it and B. because I conquered it myself, without any medication or doctors... and people would always tell me "get your anger out in some way punch a pillow or COUNT TO TEN".... obviously they never worked... but now that I have it under control my anger is truly "OUT"... so I guess you could say it's a mockery of these failboat ways doctors tell you to control your anger and a personal badge of what I needed to do most in my life... so in essence I found my theoretical numbers that I needed to count xD

well I've been in and out of jail because of my bipolar disorder... I mean, I just get downright enraged... cold sweats, voice changes into meniacle ranting, increased strength, racing thoughts

it has it's perks but all in all it's just bad news...

after my last stint in jail (a group of ricers thought it would be cool to beat on my friends mustang with bats and the like, so I went in and defended it... a smaller kid with a bat got in my face so I layed him out with a set of brass knuckles, most ran away but 4 of them stuck around... when I left one of them threw a torque wrench at my lincoln and a white light snapped in my vision and I pulled a complete 180 and sent the kdi over the hood) I realized it was time to control my anger, and it took about 2 years, but finally I seem to be a normal member of society, I get mad for like 5 seconds just like anyone else and just move on... and so about 2 years ago I decided I would get the numbers 1-10 in picked spots throughout my upper torso to signify the anger... A. as a trophy for conquering it and B. because I conquered it myself, without any medication or doctors... and people would always tell me "get your anger out in some way punch a pillow or COUNT TO TEN".... obviously they never worked... but now that I have it under control my anger is truly "OUT"... so I guess you could say it's a mockery of these failboat ways doctors tell you to control your anger and a personal badge of what I needed to do most in my life... so in essence I found my theoretical numbers that I needed to count xD

Interesting. I used to have anger issues, now I'm jus like fcuk it (when it comes to the reason of my anger)

Interesting. I used to have anger issues, now I'm jus like fcuk it (when it comes to the reason of my anger)

ditto to that one, i got kicked out of my second anger management class and then battery charges for knocking out the teacher, now i could give two :q:q:q:qs what somebody does unless it comes o my lincoln, when it was running i got into a knuckle fight with some guy who had leaned up against it.....ooops

as I had anger issues too but I was dealing with school bullies and gangs back from elementary to high school. Because I was a bigger kid (and a psycopath) I never lost a fight...biggest fight was against 4 kids in a playground at once in junior high...the lead member (or gang member..whatever it was a school gang non the less) I completely mauled his face..even with my nails (which hadn't yet been cut) so he looked like freddy crugar in the principals office with blood all over his face and inside his mouth (aparently I cut him up inside his mouth)....

....but I on act in a defensive way.....so someone would have to hit me first before I snap......I act the sameway when someone tries to damage my lincoln.....especially ding it....

Regardles, I think the new addition is settling into it's home rather nicely... as it heals it looks more and more like it belongs... it's how it should be

Prague11.gif

Prague10.gif

ThuJun10022827AmericaDetroit2010-1.gif

three hour session today?

I THINK SO!

Prague14.gif

Prague15.gif

all of 'em are pretty much the same manner of that one... with a few being a little different.. the "7" are tally marks, the "5" and "10" are roman numerals

just waiting for em to stop bleeding and heal over a tad before I take more pics

Well it has actually been a while since I lifted real heavy. A couple of years back I damaged both my rotator cuffs from the all of the lifting, and playing sports my whole life. So a couple of months ago while getting ready for another fight I decided to start lifting again to see if my shoulders could take it. I was up to a decent clip on my bench, I was doing 4 sets I would start with a set of 10 of 245, then 10 of 265, 8 of 285, and one heavy set of 4 of 315. Now this is ok, but not what I'm used to, because I used to start with 315, and go up from there. So on my 2nd week of doing this my left shoulder just couldn't take it any more, and I had to quit the heavy stuff again. So right now I basically just do light to moderate weight lifting as part of my training for fight, and focus the rest on cardio, ad circuit training. I actually have a fight this Saturday, and as of this morning have 11lbs to go by Friday for the weigh-ins. So I just started my usual all protien no sugar, and no carbs diet that I will be on until Thursday while also drinking xtend to keep me energized during my workouts http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/xtend.html, and then cut whatever weight there is left to cut on Friday. No I'm a big guy, been that way my whole life, but when I started my fighting I was 305lbs, and fought at 294lbs, then over my last 5 fights I got was walkig around at 296lbs, and usually fought around 283lbs. No for my next fight my walk around weight has been 276lbs for the last couple of months, and I will be at the very heaviest 265lb for this fight!

If you look at my avitar picture, I'm the fighter in the top left, and that was me at 291lbs!

These picturs are of a little progression, the first one kills me to look at, that was my very first fight, and I weighed in at 294lbs, the second was one of the fights I was at 283, and the 3rd one it is hard to see, because I have to wear my sponsors clothing, but I actually weighed in at 276, but that was just from sitting in the sauna of the day of weigh-ins, because I just wanted to see how much water weight I could drop in a half hour!
me fight 8.jpg

fight 9.jpg

Ring Girl 5.JPG

me fight 8.jpg

fight 9.jpg

Ring Girl 5.JPG

this is a good thread just found this. I'm taking cell tech creatine for about 7 months now and i can say it's really good stuff if your looking for mass and weight. I noticed results after taking it for only about 2 weeks

This stuff works pretty well from GNC for creatine. I personally don't take it but a few of my friends love it.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3480831

I hadn't lifted in a while, to me it began to get a little old. I use to lift at the community college where I live and they had a huge indoor climbing wall. Starting doing that and got hooked. I know its completely different but its a total body work out. Especially for your back, shoulder, and forearms. I'm 6'1", and I use to be 210 when I was lifting. Not really chubby, just "bulkier", after rock climbing I've dropped to 195. Occassionally I'll lift to keep things balanced. With climbing sometimes I get my cardio hiking to the location and it also targets your core. Plus you get to be outdoors! Its summer, enjoy the weather!

06141727b.jpg

This stuff works pretty well from GNC for creatine. I personally don't take it but a few of my friends love it.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3480831

I hadn't lifted in a while, to me it began to get a little old. I use to lift at the community college where I live and they had a huge indoor climbing wall. Starting doing that and got hooked. I know its completely different but its a total body work out. Especially for your back, shoulder, and forearms. I'm 6'1", and I use to be 210 when I was lifting. Not really chubby, just "bulkier", after rock climbing I've dropped to 195. Occassionally I'll lift to keep things balanced. With climbing sometimes I get my cardio hiking to the location and it also targets your core. Plus you get to be outdoors! Its summer, enjoy the weather!

06141727b.jpg

you seriously waste your money at GNC> You do know they mark up prices on products anywhere from 200%-500% right?

Go anywhere else and it's pretty cheap. I buy a powder keg (literally) of Creatine Monohydrate and combine it with L-Arginine-Ornithine

look at your 75dollar caps vs my powder http://www.massnutrition.com/products.cfm?cur_man=CHAMPIONNUTRITION&item=CH008

btw...avoid as much pills as possible...they have many fillers and unwanted addative to allow for longer lasting shelf life. Powder is the best form but watch out for powders with fillers. Anything that says "Proprietary Blend" on the nutrition facts is made of 54%-75% flour, sugar, and/or even caffine. So make sure the are getting what you need as well as the nutrition required to use and absorb your vitamins/supplements.

yes I re-read what you wrote. well b1tchslap your buddies for me. Even that stuff I posted (which has fillers) is less than 15bucks and 1 scoop from that is as much as 2 pills from what your buddies are taking. since it is a 454g container and 1 scoop is 5g that's over 90 scoops. Now how many pills are in there (then divide by two) then you got your 70+ price tag for that.....and there's a HUGE budget change....

I don't know. 15 dollars for supplements? I don't see how that's possible considerating R&D. If I were to buy some sure as hell wouldn't be 13 dollar stuff online. Reminds of the 30 dollar "racing chips" for the LS on ebay.

Members online

Back