Official video of my Custom Wedgewood Blue Lincoln Mark VIII. I LOVE IT!

UltimateSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Miami, FL(Home of the rust free MARK VIII's
Guys, this was long overdue. I was going to do this video with my black '93 but never got around to do it before I sold it.

Along came my next project & I knew it would be the one for me to try my ideas. I got some inspiration from some online videos I saw back in 2011 & always kept it in the back of my mid I would want to do this someday.

It took me all week from Monday - Saturday. Many, many hours of filming to get the final images, over 200 pictures all together & with the exception of my friends helping out today, I did this all by myself with a tripod as my assistant. I warn you, I am NOT a professional. I do make mistakes, there are misspellings, there's a paper on the floor in one of the video shoots, some of the videos are wavy & overall it isn't perfect but not bad for an amateur.

So, without further ado, behold my 2013 "Custom Wedgewood Blue Lincoln Mark VIII" video.

NOTE: You have to watch this from beginning to end. It's divided into sections. The last one is after the credits. It gives you a sneak peak of this summer's video! ;)

Custom Wedgewood Blue LINCOLN Mark VIII - YouTube

Wow. Nicely done, Alex! LOVE it. Definitely gets me in the mood! :hump: :p

Thanks Laurie. You have to dedicate many hours of shooting after shooting but very rewarding at the end. I enjoyed it so much I'd do another one again next week if I had the time. I loved it. Stay tunned for this summer's video though. I'm sure you saw It's going to be nice!

Neat! Can't say enough how much I like those wheels. Looks like they were talking crap because they have a nice fat lip. :p:D:cool:

I have to admit Alex, that's a good video.

Thanks. It was hard work but well worth it & truth be told I liked doing it so much that I'm anxious about doing the next video with all the Marks together. It's just very hard to get everyone together between people's work/school schedules, the kids, the wive's, priorities, etc... Needless to say I think by mid May I'm going to start shooting & filming.

Very Nice! Now take a road trip up to MN so every one along the way can take a look at it. :)

Don't I wish! I married the right girl, both my wife & I love road trips. That would be awesome but there's no budget for that now. Probably won't be until next year.

Members online

No members online now.
Back