Official Plasti-Dip Thread

That's a possibility. I could also see going with the gold. Maybe leave the roof black.

Either way I could see foresee alot of people getting upset about it. It's definitely not the "norm" around here

Puke green with some piss yellow rims bull? :D

Just kidding. I don't know what color it is, but I'm very excited to see your car if you dip it!

Got the wheels put on the car. I really like it.

PAINT THOSE CALIPERS!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise, very nice. I may just use that on my Tucanas. I was thinking a gunmetal color. Then all I need is the energy!

PAINT THOSE CALIPERS!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise, very nice. I may just use that on my Tucanas. I was thinking a gunmetal color. Then all I need is the energy!

I'm going with silver as soon as I can find some time.

More opinions needed...

in an effort to get rid of the black on white combo I've been considering doing my barcelonas in matte white plasti dip. I'm tired of the black and want something lighter. Something in the silver area...dont like the gunmetal dip too much anymore.

Anyway as most of you know, i just spent my first born child's college fund on my new exhaust...LOL jk, but i did spend a significant amount, so repowdercoating my barcelonas is out of the question at the moment and I'm also getting tired of looking at the damage i did to them so...

ive thinking about doing this for a bit now; i think it would be a good alternative because in certain light it almost looks silver, no? like a really bright silver maybe?

an example i found googling:
IMG00378-20110904-1502.jpg

IMG00373-20110903-1537.jpg

IMG00372-20110903-1520.jpg

Personally, I love silver wheels, #1 in my book.

This would be interesting to see though!

White on white might look pretty boss. It's a cheap solution and worth at least a try!

I heard you like wheels...ALOT, so why not add one more style to the repitoire. I think it would pretty damn nice anyway.

White on white would be sick!! this is one of my favorite cars ever. I want to see an LS with white on white!!

White%20Saleen%202.jpg

i used a combo of white and black plasti dip on my truck..it has held up really good on the chrome..better than i expected..i will be doing something simular to the ls soon.
before:
PC030245.jpg

after:
P3080399.jpg

P4050438.jpg

aside from the white getting stained from bugguts, it holds up really well...no more rock chips!:D..i have had this on for about 3 months and drive 420 miles a week

Yea i will be doing my Barcelonas white, thanks guys.

I'm getting a little disappointed with DYC's service tho. Placed my order last week and i still haven't even received notice that my package has shipped.

I'm getting a little disappointed with DYC's service tho. Placed my order last week and i still haven't even received notice that my package has shipped.

Not much you can do, cause the guy will drop anyone who complains :D

I placed mine a week ago today. I emailed them Wednesday asking why I haven't received a shipping notice and they told me it's in the "to be shipped" section/group. They mentioned if I didn't get a notice the next day to let them know again.

Don't see how there can be a hold up on shipping.

why? i just dont see the appeal in a matte black grille on any color gloss car...

Because, like I said, I want to see how it looks. Its easy enough to take off so I'm not really worried about it. And if I decide I like the color but want it glossy I can get the glossifier and see how that is, while still retaining the ability to just rip it off if I so choose

Members online

Back