Official LS Picture Thread

Damn, that shot is really sweet!

Thanks Supra! Since you haven't been around here very much if you want to see more pictures there is a link to my Flickr below in my sig, or check out the threads I have started over the past couple of years. There is plenty of eye candy to look at ;)

@ Bullschmidt;

Dude what did you do here in this pic, photoshop or your hood actually see through ?

6020380098_daf9407c94_b.jpg

Looks so sick, it's my new desktop on the PC here ... thanks!

This is why i love the LS so much.

The front end is just straight up gorgeous. Why cant lincoln make cars like this again??

Thanks Supra! Since you haven't been around here very much if you want to see more pictures there is a link to my Flickr below in my sig, or check out the threads I have started over the past couple of years. There is plenty of eye candy to look at ;)

Too late, I already drooled on all your LS pictures over there! :D

yeaaaaa.....i really want a set of sentas now lol. those would be my spring/summer wheels. and vulcans or zues for the rest of the year

That tread pattern looks familiar ;)

I hope you got them at a discounted rate. It's a discontinued tire.

BigRig, I was going to ask what you did to your taillights to make them all clear. *double facepalms* I realized the entire picture is in black and white.

they came with the car. brand new winters, with a brand new set of summers.
oh and the guy had put brand new brakes all around aswell.

these tires will most likely be sold on C-list later this spring,
after I get my new wheels. (if I could just only make up my mind about the rims)

BigRig, I was going to ask what you did to your taillights to make them all clear. *double facepalms* I realized the entire picture is in black and white.

<grins> hehehe ... they are the stock ones, other then debadged.

I plan to put a light coat of VHT tint paint on them, tha's all.

Right on. Got me thinking now. I think it was Frank doing the LED tails. Combine that with Alax's ability to make lenses. Would be pretty sweet to have clear/smoked led tails

Damn!!!! Almost all the paint has come off. That sucks bro.

The foglights look cool.

do these headlights come assembled this way.... or is this the angel eye kit???

This is an old set of angel-eyes. I bought and stop working right. I am ordering a new set of angel-eyes and installing them in this old pair. The pair I have in my LS. I will be selling. Once the new set is finished.

Members online

No members online now.
Back