Official LS Picture Thread

Looks good Supra. You have been a member since 05 and hiding all this time? How long have you had your LS?

Those wheels....Are they 2 piece? Offset? Any closer pics of them?

Looks good Supra. You have been a member since 05 and hiding all this time? How long have you had your LS?

Thanks for the compliment!

You noticed. LOL! My wife has been driving it, while I had to drive the Maxima, so you can say I lost interest. I'd drive the Supra but not as comfortable as the LS. Now that the Maxima went to my daughter, the Lincoln went back to me, so here I am, again. :)

Had the LS since it was new, March of 2000.

The wheels are 3 piece, I pretty much had the wheels since the car was new, so I apologize, I forgot the offset specs. If I get a chance, when the wheels are off, I'll take measurements and post them up.

Here are a few more pics that are closer.

P5030001.jpg

P5110010.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

P5150005.jpg

For being 12+ years old that LS and wheels look so clean. Must be nice living in the Californ-I-A. Looks like you take care of your rides!

Nice MKIV... I'm an MKIII man myself. I've had 3. Something about the 7M's torque curve that excites me when the motor is built correctly. Still love the lines of the MKIV!!!:D

Nice MKIV... I'm an MKIII man myself. I've had 3. Something about the 7M's torque curve that excites me when the motor is built correctly. Still love the lines of the MKIV!!!:D

Thanks for the compliment.

I know what you mean about the MKIII, I had a built one as well. As for my MKIV, with 800rwhp on tap, it is quite exciting! :)

You noticed. LOL! My wife has been driving it, while I had to drive the Maxima, so you can say I lost interest. I'd drive the Supra but not as comfortable as the LS. Now that the Maxima went to my daughter, the Lincoln went back to me, so here I am, again. :)

Had the LS since it was new, March of 2000.

The wheels are 3 piece, I pretty much had the wheels since the car was new, so I apologize, I forgot the offset specs. If I get a chance, when the wheels are off, I'll take measurements and post them up.

Here are a few more pics that are closer.

P5030001.jpg

P5110010.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

P5150005.jpg

a supra and a ls come to philly plz so i can drive the supra

As promised, I took some measurements with the wheels off the car but measured using the procedure via the picture below since the tires were on. I hope I gave you enough info.

tech-wheelfit1-1.gif

Fronts are 20x8.5 with a positive offset 44.45mm
Rears are 20x9.5 with a positive offset 57.15mm

Just double checked and had an error in my calculations, above is exact offset.

Thanks for the compliment.

I know what you mean about the MKIII, I had a built one as well. As for my MKIV, with 800rwhp on tap, it is quite exciting! :)
Alway fun to have that type of power on tap. I had around 600 in all three of mine. Tough to keep the rear wheels from spinning on street tires above that. It was the so called "hatch back" of the Supras, so not a lot of rear weight.

Alway fun to have that type of power on tap. I had around 600 in all three of mine. Tough to keep the rear wheels from spinning on street tires above that. It was the so called "hatch back" of the Supras, so not a lot of rear weight.

Running a ProEFI ecu will keep you planted so 800 or 1000rwhp on whatever tire set up will give you the most accelleration without the slippage.:D

@M4rk

Nice photos for sure ... hard to keep the black looking clean every day huh ?

@ Bullschmidt;

Dude what did you do here in this pic, photoshop or your hood actually see through ?

6020380098_daf9407c94_b.jpg

Looks so sick, it's my new desktop on the PC here ... thanks!

Pic with hood down then up. Put your camera on a tripod so it doesnt move then in photoshop make the hood up picture lay under the other and change th opacity of just the hood. Wala :D I want to do that too soon

I'm diggin them eyelids for real. I've been thinking about getting em for mine, but didn't know how they would look. Now I think I might get em for real now.

Suprasonic the cars look sick! LS is gorgeous thanks to the HREs. I have seen it before. Im glad u joined the forum. Welcome.

What tire are u running in the front?

Im running 285 tires with 60mm offset in the back too and the car looks just so much better with more rubber.

Suprasonic the cars look sick! LS is gorgeous thanks to the HREs. I have seen it before. Im glad u joined the forum. Welcome.

What tire are u running in the front?

Im running 285 tires with 60mm offset in the back too and the car looks just so much better with more rubber.

As for the fronts, they are 8.5" wide on 245's.

I agree, the wider the tire in the rear makes it look better, a little more aggressive, and a little more sporty while still being luxurious.

Members online

Back