Official LS Picture Thread

Is this lowered or stock ride height? Maybe eibachs? Whatever it is I want this stance..

My ls.... no longer belongs to me :Bang . So gone but DEF not forgotten.

ps my intakeis for sale if anyone wants it. Couplers, pipe, and airbox. 150

Eibachs, 18" ADR (38 offset) 245/40/18 :D I'll get some better pics soon... it was rainy and crap all day long.

I took it to the shop to get the alignment done, as I just installed the springs and it was like 5 star treatment, I was impressed with them. They had the whole shop (4 guys) all crouched down making sure nothing scraped as they put it on the alignment rack. They ended up using 1x10's at the base of the ramp so it wasn't such a steep grade.. also layed 1x10's on the rack so it could get over the alignment equipment in the center of the rack.. was quite fun to watch them be SO CAREFULL!! lol..

Alignment002.gif

Alignment004.gif

Nice. I wish I had gotten VIP treatment @ the shop I took mine to..

It was hella crowded and they were just getting people in and out. The guy who did my car did not have the steering wheel straight when he did it, I drove out the lot, and did a U turn right back in. I got alot of comments on how nice the LS looked though from the waiting room.

damn

this my 2003 lincoln ls v6
have done so much mod i cant list but check it out :D

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

Here's my new toy

just got this early feb. and love the way it drives. Always a ford man but 1st lincoln maybe cause I turned 50 lol. perfect car till I can take out the mustang

DSCF0236.JPG2.jpg

DSCF0235.JPG1.jpg

DSCF0239.JPG5.jpg

DSCF0237.JPG3.jpg

damn

yes it does funny thing is dats the way i bought the car :( but i got in a wreck so now am changing it to lse bumper :cool: its all good

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

So is it a Lincoln or is it a Caddy? Well at least there are a lot of LS logos to remind the people what is it. You got a first gen non-sport bumper on there for some reason. Very nice color!

Eibachs, 18" ADR (38 offset) 245/40/18 :D I'll get some better pics soon... it was rainy and crap all day long.

I took it to the shop to get the alignment done, as I just installed the springs and it was like 5 star treatment, I was impressed with them. They had the whole shop (4 guys) all crouched down making sure nothing scraped as they put it on the alignment rack. They ended up using 1x10's at the base of the ramp so it wasn't such a steep grade.. also layed 1x10's on the rack so it could get over the alignment equipment in the center of the rack.. was quite fun to watch them be SO CAREFULL!! lol..

Alignment002.gif

Alignment004.gif

Looks pretty good. I liked your car with OEM wheels just a little bit more.

i posted a pic of the stang but put it on the thread oops. I noticed in your list of mods you removed the license bracket did you use plugs or does it not leave holes?

all ive been doing all day is taking pics of my car so heres some more... I just found my good camera

177.jpg

178.jpg

179.jpg

182.jpg

183.jpg

i posted a pic of the stang but put it on the thread oops. I noticed in your list of mods you removed the license bracket did you use plugs or does it not leave holes?

It leaves holes I had to use the plugs and paint them to match.

@ Hyelife, I knew you'd say that lol. I did like the OEM 8 spokes also.

yes it does funny thing is dats the way i bought the car :( but i got in a wreck so now am changing it to lse bumper :cool: its all good

Chromed the grille yourself, or is it a mutant of a LS Grille + LSE vertical parts?

i chromed it my self but i will be..changing it soon to the mutant

i chromed it my self but i will be..changing it soon to the mutant

Ah, thanks :) I would like to get my entire grille chromed as well. I've considered some ebay tape-on kits but meh, they are probably of crap quality.

Ah, thanks :) I would like to get my entire grille chromed as well. I've considered some ebay tape-on kits but meh, they are probably of crap quality.

Look at my sig, they actually look pretty good when u put them on right, also I am aiming for the mesh grille right now:shifty:

I cant wait to get my own LS again and be able to post beautiful pics on here :D haha

Petkel you will become #2 pic whore....I promise!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back