Official LS Picture Thread

LS01.jpg

Sry had profile on here got rid of iphone and couod no longer acess icloud email...2005 lincoln ls ultimate w/ thx navi rear park, side airbags orion v4 custom angels eyes with with ls430 projectors lo and hid projector, 600k hid fogs, 15% tint, red led rear turns, m5 spoiler, lse fronte grill, license plate surround wrapped, lamin-x smoked tail light covers with turn signals cut out..

20161126_092944.jpg

20161126_092924.jpg

Ugh,, was such a nice well maintained LS. R.I.P.

thinking of a 2nd GEN replacement possibly John?

Not sure if I will buy another LS or not. Still fighting with the insurance company.

whats up everyone.. fellow lurker here trying to come out n shed some knowledge.
currently working on quad projector headlights so stay tuned! :)

Guest appearance DeviLSh

20161030_172250.jpg

20161106_095538.jpg

20161016_140439.jpg

Sweet LS Tim and welcome to LVC.

You be careful hanging around with that Devin now ... he'll want to replace all your bushings on the control arms before you known it. ;)

Haha hopefully so. deffinatly ready to tackle suspension after motor n trans

Sweet LS Tim and welcome to LVC.

You be careful hanging around with that Devin now ... he'll want to replace all your bushings on the control arms before you known it. ;)

Looking forward to warmer weather, the LS needs a transmission repair and I have a new gearset and headers/exhaust for the LSC. Heater in my garage sucks so I'll wait a few more weeks. Is it spring time yet??

24-1-1_zpswf8vk91h_edit_1484052773049_zpsokt8h3eo(0).jpg

25-1-1_zpsis9tbci8_edit_1484052380464.jpg

Last edited:
Not allowed to post big pics anymore, so it seems.

~ just getting to some firewood ...

02ls.jpg

01ls.jpg

05ls.jpg

07ls.jpg

06ls.jpg

03ls.jpg

04ls.jpg

... after a bit of an idle, back on the tender she went.

This is my very first Lincoln LS 2000 V6. Bought it used off a owner at 150k miles, fell in love with it when I first seen it. Well little did I know her maintenance was poor, they did not keep up with her (yes I call my car a her, she's my baby). Anyways this is what I had to learn and replace Battery, Alternator, Spark Plugs, Coils, Valve Cover Gaskets, Upper&Lower Gaskets & Suspension. I'm Still Not Done But It Is Coming Along, At 173k miles she still keeps up with this new gen models. (Old Picture,Will upload new when I have the chance)

IMG_20161018_073424.jpg

Nice ride Ricolove! Just got my first LS Jan 2 and I am with you on the previous owner not doing any maintenance. In my case, the previous owner was from the school of "why put all 6 screws back in when 2 will do"!

Thanks CypressLS. Yeah I know what you mean, My manifold was missing screws when I first started dissembling it & other areas

Members online

No members online now.
Back