Official LS Picture Thread

dNyce, you gonna get back in the game soon? Still LSless? You know you want another one, admit it!

i do want another LS, just wont get one yet. i got an acura tl for my wife now. ill buy myself a car next year most likely

That's the spirit, never shy away from the Lincoln LS no matter who runs into you.
Now if we can only get Mlara back soon in yet another LS.

To the Robot's LS, my wife and I had the pleasure of a little speedy trip back to the park from him when we were in FL over the Xmass holidays and trust me, it's an overall clean fresh looking LS that drives as it should. Kudos' to Robot for keeping it the way he does, a mint LS without a doubt +1

That's the spirit, never shy away from the Lincoln LS no matter who runs into you.
Now if we can only get Mlara back soon in yet another LS.

To the Robot's LS, my wife and I had the pleasure of a little speedy trip back to the park from him when we were in FL over the Xmass holidays and trust me, it's an overall clean fresh looking LS that drives as it should. Kudos' to Robot for keeping it the way he does, a mint LS without a doubt +1

The pleasure was all mine. Let me know the next time you come down and I'll take you on my favorite freeway ramps. Oh, and show you the Grand Prix track.

That'd be great, actually I'll have to call upon your services to pick us up at TPA and shuttle to Clearwater.

I tip LARGE ...
cool.png

^ why is there a naked lady standing at the window in the house across the street?

I want those wheels Robot-nice. I have the same pattern but they aren't chrome

Robot- that year and color, pure gold! Such a shame it couldn't continue.

^ NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

This did NOT happen, blocking it out, did NOT see this, Never happened.

The front looks like the stock tint on mine. Does it get lighter at night?

It looks a lot darker at night. The pics I posted earlier were the lightest it looks (sunlight streaming in through the windshield onto the light interior).

i didn't get a pic but i saw G-RELL's LS in KC early this afternoon. thats a good looking car. nice man.

The a pillar was bent slightly but that has now been fixed. The b pillar is fine. The rear door was disassembled for paint

Haven't been on here in awhile, for those who arent on Facebook or instagram, heres a few recent pics, but mainly I been rebuilding the suspension, everything is almost replaced besides rear lower control arms and struts trans has been flushed and installed the transgo shift kit with new solenoid, she drives wonderfully. Did a resonator delete a week ago n just ordered flowmaster 44s those should be on in the next week and a half, so expect videos , debating on deleting cats. After that I'm saving up for End of fall I'm getting the car repainted and removing all dents and color matching chrome but I want to find lse body skirts and rear bumper first, coilovers or air cylinders will be last during next winter when I move back to Florida. Just going through a few pages and everyone's cars look awesome after the horrible winter some of us had haha, but hope everyone is doing well [/ATTACH]

uploadfromtaptalk1402462808459.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1402462828849.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1402462851913.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1402462892179.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1402463431165.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back