Official LS Picture Thread

G have thought about blacking out the lower grille and around the fog lights? I think it would really add mean aggressive look to the front.

+10

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I did it once on another bumper I had on the car...It looked decent. Def woild look better now though your right... I was actually thinking it needed 2nd gen fog lights. That the greyish round ones that fit this bumper would look good

Weird

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1371182133494.jpg

I did it once on another bumper I had on the car...It looked decent. Def woild look better now though your right... I was actually thinking it needed 2nd gen fog lights. That the greyish round ones that fit this bumper would look good

You could tint the foights black like Lincolnlogs did.

BTW this is my daily driver now - 2013 sonata 2.0t... 274 hp 0-60 5.8.. and gets 34 mpg.

C3B0E978-EB2F-4866-9D74-0C6276FD5E96-22659-00000F0C07DBFF0C_zps13ef1941.jpg

only if you do the verticals next to the lights!:p like I said i did it when I first bought the car... In fact I think it was my first thread..(damn that was a while ago). We'll see. I think the blackish 2nd gen's will balance it nicely

Plasti dip or paint gloss black

Brought a set of winter wheel for $100 thinking about painting or plasti dipping them gloss black their pitted too hell. Does anyone know how durable the plasti dip is :confused:?

null_zps268923fe.jpgnull_zpsdabe51bd.jpg

null_zps268923fe.jpg

null_zpsdabe51bd.jpg

Hummm if only there was an official plasti dip thread or any other recent thread from people who have done dip projects :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back