Official LS Picture Thread

jrt the car is looking great. i'm glad that I got those wheels so I can pcoat them when I get bored with the silver. all these pictures is making me wanna get home faster so I can start on mine!

Woops!

8714365419_0aefbc4dc8_c.jpg

Dat ass! damnn manoli effin sexy

@ manoli, looking like a million bucks again Sir!

@robot, fat chicks need lovin too! (all yours)

What do fat chicks and mopeds have in common?
~ they are both fun to ride but don't let your friends find out!

Saw this gaggle of black cars at my gym and just had to join them lol (I parked farther back to balance the picture out)

apanesuj.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

@ manoli, looking like a million bucks again Sir!

@robot, fat chicks need lovin too! (all yours)

What do fat chicks and mopeds have in common?
~ they are both fun to ride but don't let your friends find out!

Hey man, I like the big chicks! The two on the scooter were actually very cute looking but I couldn't get the pic while they were looking my way. The one in front was pretty big but she looked solid. I would have hollered at them but my credit isn't that bad.

Expenses since december... rebuilt 3.0 engine, new radiator, cat-back Magnaflow w/ x-pipe, re-balanced drive-shaft, new limited slip diff, new hydraulic throw-out bearing and clutch, and my well paid mechanic threw in new brake pads all around for free... good thing cuz I'm near broke now... but damn, now it drives as good as it looks! ls7.jpgls6.jpgls1.jpgBright.jpg

ls7.jpg

ls6.jpg

ls1.jpg

Bright.jpg

Nice york! hurts the old pocketbook once and awhile but good times! Enjoy!

oh yeah, well let me get you my shipping info in that case, I'm looking for the inners. LOL

Good, the LS is a car with class, not some riced out 99 civic.

Also, it is also a giant flag waving in the air that says "I am most likely up to no good" to people in certain professions.:shifty:

Good, the LS is a car with class, not some riced out 99 civic.

Also, it is also a giant flag waving in the air that says "I am most likely up to no good" to people in certain professions.:shifty:

Chris, are you Automobile Profiling? Shame on you.

Quick spray 'n wash, wipe down and cleaned wheels

20130510_142535.jpg

20130510_142555.jpg

About to get the tire dressing on then it started to rain ... in the garage she went.

Still waiting to get in the spray booth for paint corrections. Guy is busy doing a ground up 69 Chevelle SS.

Front Eibach springs have settled in nicely. Happy with it.

20130510_142555.jpg

20130510_142535.jpg

Well it's not like I started this job thinking "I am gonna stop every car with a monster sticker". However, it is something that I routinely find on vehicles I interact with that require a report afterwards.

Simply an observation.

Haha! I love a good joke.....:p

If you like a good joke, you should see my mismatched tails!

20130411_131328.jpg

Had put the outer two tones on to see what it would look like.
I like the amber turns but haven't bothered putting the full reds back on.

Kinda looks alright but you can tell it's not meant to be, I'll eventually
put the all reds back on but still looking for GEN I two tone inner tails.

20130411_131328.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back