Official LS Picture Thread

That is indeed low. It's got me a little concerned as my Eibachs are on route and have plans to drop the front only.
I'm on 245/40R19's with 40mm offset wheels and they are sitting flush with the fenders on the front.
If it's going to drop that much, I would anticipate rubbing but others here have said it won't.

So ... we'll have to see.

btw: I'm sure you are aware, top left side of that first pic you can see where you'll need to apply the hammer.

Oh yes I'm well aware...I'm slightly excited to hammer at it on the fronts now....it rubs on really big bumps. That;s the result of a 255/35/20 Senta hitting a unavoidable pothole at 50 MPH...Yes I cussed a lot that day after hitting it!!!!!

My beauty!!

905766_10151528431959486_1094204482_o.jpg

Thanks guys! Greatly appreciate it... my mods will come once I figure out this issue I'm having... plus need to do all the preventive maintenance... solely because I'm not sure how it was taking care of... but now she is in good hands...

With that in mind,
Custom CAI
Exhaust
Sound upgrade
Tint
Wheels
HID fogs
Dyno
Styling upgrades I guess.... Lol that's pretty much it...

Thanks guys! Greatly appreciate it... my mods will come once I figure out this issue I'm having... plus need to do all the preventive maintenance... solely because I'm not sure how it was taking care of... but now she is in good hands...

With that in mind,
Custom CAI
Exhaust
Sound upgrade
Tint
Wheels
HID fogs
Dyno
Styling upgrades I guess.... Lol that's pretty much it...

I LIKE - don't dyno it you'll be disappointed

Ya...lol half can o plastdip, some brews and first "nice" day in cleveland led to a few bad ideas lol

Ya...lol half can o plastdip, some brews and first "nice" day in cleveland led to a few bad ideas lol

Damm should have done the whole wheel so i could know what it would look like. I have the same exact set up (wheels and color combo) except mine is lowered. I guess ill have to see for myself. Going to be dipping mine this weekend. Hopefully 2.75 cans are enough for 3-4 coats.

Mlara- if u beat me to it post pucs...depending in weather here, ill be pickung up a couple cans as well
Marcredd- thank you, if only there were more so parts wouldnt b so sparingly around here lol

Just East of me, ui actually located in Parma but same sh!t ...Ohio meet once weather breaks???

Mlara- if u beat me to it post pucs...depending in weather here, ill be pickung up a couple cans as well
Marcredd- thank you, if only there were more so parts wouldnt b so sparingly around here lol

Don't forget car-parts.com , Rock Auto, and Tasca as sources for parts. And of course eBay and Amazon.com as well.

attachment.jpg

20130411_131035.jpg

20130411_131320.jpg

Just rinsed it again.
~ waiting on center cap emblems, front springs, some paint corrections. grille and spoiler.

20130411_131320.jpg

20130411_131035.jpg

Car is looking good Bigrig.

Also couldnt help but notice the two tone tails. It looks good.

Members online

Back