Official LS Picture Thread

HAHAHA,
ok there Captain "Dear god, relax a little bit. refill the script, dust the sand out"

odd how you feel the need to sit around here and preach that crap then can't come good on it yourself.

Calling me names now as well, makes you feel better, good for you !

;)

What my ls currently looks like.

Since the pipes run behind the bumper, the lse fogs no longer work in my case. I had to go on a hunt and buy 6 different fogs before finding these that would fit well enough.

They look alright, I might cut the bumper a little to push them back some, we'll see.

Rocking the black chrome cdc grille right now.

DSCN1916.jpg

Those fogs are interesting... lol. So they are no longer functional?

Also what happened to the windshield tint? Or is it there and your tan interior is just making it appear as not such?

Oh and looking sexy man.

Windows are down so the light make the tint appear less dark.

Yeah, its not a look I'm use to with the new fogs. The fogs are functional. I just had to wire them in to use the new harness, some little dinky bulbs, but I got hids now so its cool.

Looks great Alex, very impressive, looks so perfect in all aspects.

Since the pipes run behind the bumper, the lse fogs no longer work in my case. I had to go on a hunt and buy 6 different fogs before finding these that would fit well enough.

They look alright, I might cut the bumper a little to push them back some, we'll see.

I... want... your... LS.....

Your turbo'd now; ditch the fogs and install some flamethrowers. Amazing LS Alax.

ALAX I think some kind of light tint on those fogs might held a little. Very very light. They just looks so clear/chrome compared to the headlights. Kind of in your face, bam! Look at me.

Also is that a grille you can buy or you make it that way? It is pretty nice.

Damn is that sick Alax! I have to agree with tmoney here I think that the fogs need a little something something they stand out a tad too much.

BTW I'm still waiting for my cdc surround to be made ;)

Stops,

Not a big deal !

1.jpg

couple ounces of Acetone or a moth ball would do the trick as well.

(No, please don't put moth balls in your tank, it will go like snot for a little bit but end horribly)

Stops,

Not a big deal !

1.jpg

couple ounces of Acetone or a moth ball would do the trick as well.

(No, please don't put moth balls in your tank, it will go like snot for a little bit but end horribly)

can you please put in your sig, "nothing I say will ever make any sense"

or drive it for a bit and add enough 100 octane to balance it out.

Your turbo'd now; ditch the fogs and install some flamethrowers. Amazing LS Alax.

haha, that would be cool.

ALAX I think some kind of light tint on those fogs might held a little. Very very light. They just looks so clear/chrome compared to the headlights. Kind of in your face, bam! Look at me.

Also is that a grille you can buy or you make it that way? It is pretty nice.

Good idea, thanks. That might be just what I need to make them blend in more with the front end.

I could send you a few bucks. It won't be much but if a bunch of people sent a few bucks it might work out. I hear those ads about the Medi-Share. Christian Health Ministry. What if we could get something like that going?

i couldnt accept it lol. im going to try to make a deal with the family.

DSCN1916.jpg

that is a beautifullllll car!

haha, that would be cool.

Good idea, thanks. That might be just what I need to make them blend in more with the front end.

I was gonna say that your new foglights are probably brighter than stock, but with tint that should bring them back down to normal level....

I was amazed what a downgrade when I switched my '02 front end to the '06

Oh yeah - and your car looks amazing, as usual

It's raised up slightly from when I took the pictures for Stance, but you can't even fit a fist under it. So basically like 3-4 inches? I'd have to measure

Damn is that sick Alax! I have to agree with tmoney here I think that the fogs need a little something something they stand out a tad too much.

BTW I'm still waiting for my cdc surround to be made ;)

Have not forgotten about that. The first mold I made for it came out alright, but it was not good enough to be sold, so much for trying to cut corners. I am just going to have to do it the normal, more expensive way a little later.

I was gonna say that your new foglights are probably brighter than stock, but with tint that should bring them back down to normal level....

I was amazed what a downgrade when I switched my '02 front end to the '06

Oh yeah - and your car looks amazing, as usual

Thanks.

Yeah, the fogs put out a wider beam of light than the lse fogs.

Members online

No members online now.
Back