Official LS Picture Thread

Don't mind me :)

7330172028_0b6eb7f672_b.jpg

7330149540_e053d95abc_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dr_bullschmidt/

Damn, the car BigRig quoted looks like my old one. I had to search the owners threads to find out it's got THX/NAV which would rule that out. lol

Stellar shots bull.

This may be an every weekend thing for me. My roommate took part in the photoshoot this weekend. He snapped some shots of his Grand Prix. Soon I'll find some pristine places to snap some pics. I want camera sklls!

Couple from my phone with an effect on the last one.
IMAG0328.jpg
IMAG0329.jpg
IMAG0337.jpg

From my buddies real camera.
DSCN0722.jpg

DSCN0724.jpg
DSCN0731.jpg
DSCN0733.jpg

Was laying down for this one.
DSCN0734.jpg

DSCN0738.jpg

DSCN0744.jpg
DSCN0745.jpg

DSCN0766.jpg

Good lookin' LS man. I like the red with the matched grille. Lol if it makes ya feel any better all my shots are from my phone (Samsung Galaxy Nexus)

I mean they're not bad but after using my roommates camera, my mother's, it makes me feel inadequate lol.

I mean they're not bad but after using my roommates camera, my mother's, it makes me feel inadequate lol.

Yeah I get that. My buddy has a Canon 50D or something like that. Its was like $1500 when he bought it. I need to get him over here for a photoshoot

With this shoot,

DSCN0731.jpg

say "Hello" to next years 2013 Calendar.

Beautiful LS man, be proud !

The key is not to shoot in direct sunlight to not show all the swirls lol. Wait a minute. *Edit I don't think a camera is going to pick those up at that distance. It would be a change from the black and white. Damn proud to own an LS
images.jpg

Last edited:
jmtiseo, your car looks sick! all it needs is a little less wheel gap and its done (imo). an lse bumper wouldnt do anything except push it off the 'sick' scale :D

Haha thanks guys. It's things like this that keeps me coming back lol. I plan on putting in Eibach's when I have to do the shocks to tuck 'em up in the wheel well a bit. I don't see me doing an LSE bumper till late next year. The look of the front end I'm content with at the moment.

Just some recent pics!

Not sure if you would be interested but you can change the whole center console to the 03-06 model. I have a 01 Lincoln LS and I hated that small middle compartment. The only downfall is, you will lose the E-Brake. I live in Miami so there are no hills here.

Not sure if you would be interested but you can change the whole center console to the 03-06 model. I have a 01 Lincoln LS and I hated that small middle compartment. The only downfall is, you will lose the E-Brake. I live in Miami so there are no hills here.

Do you have any pictures? I have an '00 that I did the an '02 center console swap. I have never seen anyone swap a gen 2 center console into a gen 1. very interesting.

you should start a thread on that

took a few shots

sorry for the crappier than usual pics, only had my baby sis' little pink camera available. Says 14.1 megapixels tho, guess i don't know how to use it lol

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

Do you have any pictures? I have an '00 that I did the an '02 center console swap. I have never seen anyone swap a gen 2 center console into a gen 1. very interesting.

I will take a pic when I get the chance. The only problems (Which isnt a big deal to me) is that you wont have a E-Brake and you might get the Check Advance Traction light. If you have the V8 with computer on cluster you will get that notice as well. I have not been able to fix it. Your traction control still works perfectly fine but for some reason that always shows.

Also the color tones are different, you might want to spray paint it black.

You have to customize the location of the heated seat button as well.

P.s
You should buy the gear cover of the 03-06 model.

Jason you and I have the same color =]
I am changing my brake pads this weekend so I will paint the calipers black or something else. What was I thinking with yellow -.- lol.
I will also do a better job painting the rims.

Cant find that missing part of the lower bumper =/
IMG_20120418_171228.gif

Few dents and scratches on the bumper.
IMG_20120606_073534.jpg

Missing LS emblem on fender. I was in an accident.
IMG_20120606_073555.jpg

New fog lights. Now I need new headlights.
IMG_20120606_073555.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back