Official LS Picture Thread

IMG_20110720_110349.jpg

284872_2240738543610_1402456776_32652344_3119927_n.jpg

Mods
K&N FIPK2 intake
Muffler delete
20% tint 35% windshield
Eibach Pro Kit (cut full coil off front and half coil off rear)
New OEM Euro shocks
JVC Double Din w/ Polk Audio Speakers(Audiophile Stock)
DDM 8k HID's
Yellow fogs
AVS Visors

Want to do LSE front or repaint my front and mach1 lip

nice!!! cant wait until i can get mine that low

Tried something different...

2f42a17f.jpg
i think the lights make those waves.

c3e76f8f.jpg
Had to get a storage unit. Too many wheels lol

Very nice those will look sick with your color ls info on what you did? process? powder-coat?

Very nice those will look sick with your color ls info on what you did? process? powder-coat?

Hope you didn't rattle-can them.

Thanks...i got them professionally powdercoated. The guy is a friend so he gave me a good deal, and apparently took some shortcuts, not that itll be visible anyway once the tires are on. Bidding on a set of tires off ebay. Hopefully ill win.

Good luck on the auction those are really going to look sharp on your ls.....storage for wheels lol i need one.

Tintless...for now at least.

Likely put them back on after inspection.
7d36e0df.jpg
front bumper still f'ed up.

b371409a.jpg

Btw, have any Lowered LS'es in NJ go for inspection recently? Last time i went i wasnt lowered, but recall them taking the car up a ramp. I wonder if ill clear it. Long story about the eibachs.

Why did you take it off? Get stopped for it?

Nah, have to go for inspection by the end of the month. So i haf to take out the fronts. Liking how hyelife's car is looking, so it took them all off. Had Been curious how my LS would look. Had never seen it tintless until yesterday. Even when we bought it. It had tint.

That sucks. PA used to fail people over tint a long time ago for inspections but they don't anymore. I'd hate to have to redo it every year like that

I always feel awkward for People who drive around without tint. I mean everyone can see you and what you're doing. Plus the insane amounts of light that comes inside.

Not sure how long I could do it.

Yeah i hate not having tint.

Too much light and way too hot and it kills the leather.

If you really want to be tintless BUT wish to retain the heat rejection of tint, look into Huper Optik. 3M also has some clear "Crystaline" or something tint, that is meant for windshields with good heat rejection properties.

Why the stockers by the way? The gunmetal(?) Zeus wheels look great.

That sucks. PA used to fail people over tint a long time ago for inspections but they don't anymore.
Really? Damm been considering registering in PA, since i live in There most of the year. Cops are much more easy going, and no front plate required!

I always feel awkward for People who drive around without tint.
I feel that way now. Sucks everyone can see exactky what im doing. My girl is still mad at me :D But there just something about the tintless look that Im liking.

Too much light and way too hot and it kills the leather.
Surprisingly, and idk how, maybe im high, but with the AC on the car stays just as cool as it did with tints.

Why the stockers by the way? The gunmetal(?) Zeus wheels look great.
Thank you, im waiting for tires. I have tires, but theyre run flat and they suck. I think it was you that pointed this out lol and yea gunmetal was the color i was going for.
I put the stockers on to get the zeus wheels done. Have he vulcans also but theyre up on ebay so i cleaned them up and stored them.

Really? Damm been considering registering in PA, since i live in There most of the year. Cops are much more easy going, and no front plate required!

I'd do it. I have went back and forth about switching my car over to OH since I'm here permanently now but I dont want to deal with a front plate at all.

OH = Front Plate required. No windshield inspection stickers; Can tint windshield
PA = No front plate. No windshield tint.

Likely put them back on after inspection.
7d36e0df.jpg
front bumper still f'ed up.

b371409a.jpg

Btw, have any Lowered LS'es in NJ go for inspection recently? Last time i went i wasnt lowered, but recall them taking the car up a ramp. I wonder if ill clear it. Long story about the eibachs.

you dont have to take tint off for nj inspection anymore they only do emmissions

Color matched the LSE Grille, side moulding LS name plates and installed smoked bumper marker parking lights.

0731111422a.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back