Official LS Picture Thread

uploadfromtaptalk1405991577037.jpg
Well, hit the 130,000 mark

uploadfromtaptalk1405991577037.jpg

I'm thinking of going a shade darker. Can we be twinzies and cruise around Ill noise?

Yea haha. Did you ever do with your car what you were planning on doing with it when I bought those wheels off you?? You still live in the same area? I would like to meet up with some Illinoisans sometime.

image.jpgimage.jpgHere is a pic of my 2004 Ls. It is a dark blue. Just rolled over 90k. Still have plenty of plans ahead, but just tint and a system in it for now. Was wondering about if I could get some wheel suggestions. I don't know if i should lower it then 18s, or maybe go bigger. Just want a real slick, quick cruiser. Thanks in advance

image.jpg

image.jpg

Recently forced to throw the stock 17's back on. I forgot how smooth the ride used to be before the 19's.

10ghb2w.jpg

53vcpe.jpg

For comparison:

azdo5g.jpg

Yeah, chewed the rears, got a flat and to top it off one of the ASA's welding cracked:(

I chewed through my rears with my first set of tires on those wheels. Have to rotate OFTEN.

Welding crack? Like someone welded a crack, then that recracked? There shouldn't be any welds from factory?

Yeah, it's been welded before, so I'm not so confident about it being able to be repaired again. I bought them from mlara and I think he told me it's been repaired before but it's been so long I can't remember.

uploadfromtaptalk1406767623965.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1406767623965.jpg

How did you chew through the rears? iydmma

By not replacing my tires before they became slicks. Replaced the fronts not too long ago because I had staggered setup and took too long to replace rears.

By not replacing my tires before they became slicks. Replaced the fronts not too long ago because I had staggered setup and took too long to replace rears.
Man, I drive mine pretty hard and I don't burn the tread off like that. Mine usually dry rot and develops cracks in the sidewall first. I'm looking for a matched set of takeoffs now for that reason. You probably have some neg camber in there though which would be understandable.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407284729.840893.jpg

First time actually posting a picture of mine. It's a 2005 V8. Just got some eibachs from a member on this forum, so hopefully those will get put on soon.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407284729.840893.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Finally got some good pics of the lincoln. And the rest of my cars. Lol didn't get any of the lincoln alone.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Real Nice T, real nice ... by far now my favorite on LVC simply based on the custom color, well done!

Members online

No members online now.
Back