Official LS Picture Thread

Got to take a few laps at Kansas Speedway in the LS's. They were 'paced' laps but I managed to get my LSE to around 100 on the back stretch. The video I took was good but I had a wrist strap on my camera and it clicked really loud thru the whole video. It was good fun, thanks again G

DSCF3274111.jpg
DSCF3298111.jpg
DSCF3296111.jpg

DSCF3274111.jpg

DSCF3296111.jpg

DSCF3298111.jpg

Got to take a few laps at Kansas Speedway in the LS's. They were 'paced' laps but I managed to get my LSE to around 100 on the back stretch. The video I took was good but I had a wrist strap on my camera and it clicked really loud thru the whole video. It was good fun, thanks again G
View attachment 828468757

Man.... I got faster than that on the 10 in west Texas!!!! :lol::burnout:

Come on, cut em some slack, they were 'paced' laps, so that the G could keep up.

Looks like fun guys! Would have been right there behind ya!

There were 42 other cars on the track with multiple pace cars. No passing allowed....and my LSE has 182,000mi on the clock...and I had 2 kids in the front seat.....and G was in front of me acting like another pace car....sooooo 100mph was fast enuf. The kids even said it didnt feel like we were going fast at all. A little WOT on the back stretch was great. The banked turns were very cool. I think I could take the corners very fast.

There were 42 other cars on the track with multiple pace cars. No passing allowed....and my LSE has 182,000mi on the clock...and I had 2 kids in the front seat.....and G was in front of me acting like another pace car....sooooo 100mph was fast enuf. The kids even said it didnt feel like we were going fast at all. A little WOT on the back stretch was great. The banked turns were very cool. I think I could take the corners very fast.

Too bad they wouldn't let you out there alone!! That would have been a blast! Two kids in the front seat???? I assume you meant back seat..... Personally; and having been there; I would feel totally confident travelling at triple digits in the LS, it was designed for that. It just feels more planted the faster one goes.

Too bad they wouldn't let you out there alone!! That would have been a blast! Two kids in the front seat???? I assume you meant back seat..... Personally; and having been there; I would feel totally confident travelling at triple digits in the LS, it was designed for that. It just feels more planted the faster one goes.
Ditto on that one. I think its really relaxed until you start hitting about 140 and then its time to really pay attention. Too bad we don't have any real downforce.

Man, wish I could have done that. What did it cost

Yep it was a blast (Thread soon).... Yeah not much you could do about speed, but just being out there was fun.

Exactly, for the safety and liabilities, it's a visit and a treat. great fun!

G-Rell your inbox is full. I have a question for you.

Clear some space and send me a message if you could please. Thanks

Nice. I love the way some of these colors change with the light.

Below are three pictures of the Charcoal Grey Metallic on a cloudy day. The first one is on a different day (less cloudy), but a similar angle. They don't show the full range this color can go through. I absolutely love this color in low angle sunrise/sunset, but I haven't been able to get the light just right when I'm in an area where I can take a picture.

2014-07-13 17.14.08 (800x600).jpg2014-07-19 18.25.23 (800x600).jpg2014-07-19 18.25.27 (800x600).jpg

This last one is just a random pic I included just because.
2014-07-19 18.18.19 (800x600).jpg

2014-07-13 17.14.08 (800x600).jpg

2014-07-19 18.18.19 (800x600).jpg

2014-07-19 18.25.23 (800x600).jpg

2014-07-19 18.25.27 (800x600).jpg

^ Love this color! Still wish I had come across an LS in this color as opposed to my Silver Frost Metallic.

^ Love this color! Still wish I had come across an LS in this color as opposed to my Silver Frost Metallic.

That color does look so good. I want to see if I can achieve something close to this.

^ try taking a look at T-Money's custom color (Graphite Shadow) he just did recently.

I've never been a fan of the charcoal beige on the Gen II's. No offense to anyone it's just got to much beige in it for me. But yea that T-Money's color is pretty sweet. I'm just bad at sharing photos.
Heres a picture from way back when it all began. And I'll have more to share soon. 3 mods are happening this week so Ill take a photo shoot after.

image_zpsd49a2836.jpg

Wicked color T, please do us a major photo shoot soon, can't wait. looks real good.

Members online

No members online now.
Back