Official Goodbye Thread

All well and good, but how many ways are there that you are likely to die of that you are doing nothing about?

For myself, I will probably die of a combination of genetic issues and diet. I'm doing pretty much nothing about that. Instead, I have an irrational fear of heights that causes me to avoid them, even though I know that is very unlikely to be the way I die.

I hope i have first dibs on that grille,... i mean i was going to buy it before the wreck,, it was negotiated and everything

We should make a thread of people wanting the mclaren, I was just speaking to marccredd about this the other day...

We should make a thread of people wanting the mclaren, I was just speaking to marccredd about this the other day...

Haha, The thing is, he had a thread about selling it before the wreck and i was the highest bidder.. i was buying it.. and now all these other people want it lol ..

nice new ride im thinking of trading my LS for a MKS. may i suggest your first new mod for the MKS.

$(KGrHqRHJ!wE-dS4FSVuBPotwE!Vjw~~60_12.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3D-Carbon-2...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ebde13fbd&vxp=mtr

Congrats on the purchase.

You said this is your farewell, but I am assuming you will still at least check this thread.

Anyways I have no ideas for the awful rear end on that car, but the front looks salvageable:

51e0U9Bd4jL.jpg

tan interior will show wear and tear and dirt a lot more then black other then that very nice especially the double sunroof enjoy

Haha, The thing is, he had a thread about selling it before the wreck and i was the highest bidder.. i was buying it.. and now all these other people want it lol ..

McLaren grille is getting harder and harder to come by. I saw one today came up on ebay, with a buy it now of $215.

Are you going to do a write up on the FWD to RWD conversion?

No conversion. Drives great. The six speed tranny shifts awesome, doesnt "hunt" like the LS did. No major torque steer at full accleration. One thing i noticed today while taking it to work for the first time today is it so smooth and quiet you dont realize the speed your going. The LS was loud and you felt it. This MKS i would be driving and look down and notice i was doing 75mph and think sh!t, i gotta slow down. Cruising speed on highway was quiet as can be... engine, road, wind noise.

As much as anyone may hate FWD this car is nicer than the LS.

May not handle as well or have as much power but everything else is better. Newer car, fewer miles and less issues cant beat that.

8000 times better car. The LS was a sports sedan, this is a luxury cruiser. The seats alone are like a puff. Options are awesome.

tan interior will show wear and tear and dirt a lot more then black other then that very nice especially the double sunroof enjoy

It may get dirtier more but i think black leather shows wear more. Just bought brand new bottles of Lexol cleaner and conditioner so im not too worried :)

The Nav Sirius traffic & travel link is fantastic the way it works with the nav. Also cool is the weather report (shows 3 or 5 day forecast and radar map). Gas price part is great. Push a couple buttons and it navs you to the closest/cheapest gas station. Sports scoreboard feature is cool to. Not necessary at all but cool. Got my phone sync'd up so i get emailed "vehicle health reports", sync updates and auto 911 dialing if in a serious accident. Calls and gives exact gps locaton. Even with my semi-minor accident stuff flies around car upon impact. Any kind of serious accident and you'd most likely not find your cell phone in a timely manner to make a 911 call. Since the car is a land yacht and visability is somewhat limited by rear headrests the rear camera is a must. The adaptive xenon headlights are amazing how they work, moving as you turn the steering wheel. Rain sensing wipers seemed lame. Rained today and i can see the water and very easily twist the little knob. As said before the THX certified sound system is crazy....volume, clarity, bass, truly top of the line. Believe its 12 speaker system with real sub. Son loves the rear sunroof. Gives him a "view". Trunk is like mafia big, fit three humans inside easily. Very very happy.

awesome car my man. I really like the interior i think it looks extremely classy with those colors. would definitally buy this car with no hesitation

Seeing as there is this movement to eliminate all MKS talk thought i might as well dig up this ORIGINAL thread regarding the departing of my LS and entry of the MKS. Not as much negativity in this thread. Rather civil actually. But hey....lets get rid of all threads with the three letters M.K.S.

BTW....Seeing as i am seen as such an a-hole by most of you now due to all my new car talk. Do me a favor and PM the member posted above.... Lamb88ert. Ask him how i sold him my extra chrome rim that i had that he needed and how i worked with him on the price and how impressed he was with how great the condition of the rim i sent him was, as i said it was. Indeed a member helping out another member in need. But nevermind..... Lets just chalk up Fla02LS as a big arrogant a-hole. Thats much better.

I dont think your an A-hole. I did say I liked your sense of humor. I hope you stick around, regardless of what car you own. Just.. try not to make the LS seem inferior to the Mks. Thats all.. Cuz really, Both cars have amazing attributes. But condescending talk sirs emotion. So, for a little while, I would suggest avoid bringing up your MKS. .. Just for a bit.

Ok Bud?

And btw if you didnt have the Ecoboost, In a race, my LS would floor mop your MKS from the Ice Colds of Canada to the scorching heat of San Antonio
hahahahha (I'm being humorous, but also, serios too ;) )

This thread is proof of how everyone's attitude changed all due to your recent behavior on the forums. We had our differing opinions but were respectful and humble. But it gets to a certain point were it just gets old.

I'll try and say it again to you. Most of us don't really care about the car that you got. It's the way you went on and on about it that got old and brought negativity out from several members. I'm a really calm and humble person in life and come on here to relax after a long day at work. The last thing I want to see is thread after thread and post after post about how much better whatever car is than the LS.

Nobody else acted that way so why should you? Enjoy the car and chill out!

The last thing I want to see is thread after thread and post after post about how much better whatever car is than the LS.
you know how we know that a lie, because if that was true, and it was the last thing you really wanted to see, then you wouldn't have even wasted the time to click on the threads and definitely wouldn't waste the time to respond over and over and over... also if it really was the last thing you wanted to see, why do you keep bringing them up to the top of the page?

you know how we know that a lie, because if that was true, and it was the last thing you really wanted to see, then you wouldn't have even wasted the time to click on the threads and definitely wouldn't waste the time to respond over and over and over... also if it really was the last thing you wanted to see, why do you keep bringing them up to the top of the page?

Very clearly because every second paragraph the man did had MKS in it again and people are good and pissed off at this point.

... but yeah, I'm FN done with any thread I can tell by title is related to MKS

This whole thing reminds me of elementary school when someone got something and it was a mine is better than yours thing. Been kinda fun actually.

Members online

No members online now.
Back