Official 2010 LvC Boscobel Beach Party Picture Thread

You have to see the thing in person. Pininfarina (Ferrari supplier) designed the body and Foxpaws told me it came off the line with the Testarossa in Italy. I can definitely see the resemblance in the lines and tail lamps with the Testarossa. Also has the first Northstar 32V DOHC V8. It's a rare car, and has some really interesting history!

and she has all the books to back it

38259_406516636862_645786862_5067715_8064811_n.jpg

Only in Boscobel.

was the allante part of the group?
WAS IT!!! That Allante is friggin awesome ride - Foxpaws sure knows her rides - and has a hot one to prove it!!!

Wait till she gets back and tells you about the porche she was following for a stretch of her trip to boscobel - 100mpr plus!! One lovely ride.

Great addition to the Ladies of LVC!!!!

They only cringe when they see Debi come ... they feel the rest of the people are pretty responsible ... (Debi the neighbors don't want your fly bys ... they area afraid for their kids)..

back off old man - I was good this year, I hand my crown over to Foxpaws! I am sure she will more than fill my shoes!

I pretty much have the same photos as everyone else - but these were different...

Sort of a group shot - on the Kickapoo ride...

grouprock.jpg

I thought this shot looked like it was from Disney's animated movie "Cars"

parkedcars.jpg

And Amante isn't afraid of dirt - this was half way through one of my side trips on the way to Boscobel - I toured the Bridges of Madison County - about 20 miles of dirt roads... I always stop for roadside attractions, I have seen many two headed cows and biggests balls of string :)

madisonbridgecar.jpg

And thank you Rich - he does 'rumble' with the best of them. It had been a long time between V8s for me, so when I got this one, I wanted the rumble back... ;) Last one was a 454 LS5.

back off old man - I was good this year, I hand my crown over to Foxpaws! I am sure she will more than fill my shoes!

I missed the best pic of all when Debi and foxpaws burned rubber down the street the look on Rich's face was priceless. :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry I missed this year. Heck, only made it to one beach party. Probably wont make the next unless I get my hands on another Mark. If mine would have made it, I would have come this year but its pretty much in-op and soon to the junk yard.

You don't need a Mark to come. Out of the 4 years I have attended my Mark was only there once!

You don't need a Mark to come. Out of the 4 years I have attended my Mark was only there once!

Maybe. But if I dont have a Mark I wont have much interest. I think most here can attest that my post count has dropped a lot. I just dont have interest in my Mark. Its been too difficult a car - not the Mark series in general, just the one I own has been a pain.

Archaic1 - nice video - thanks for shooting it...

x2 not a big fan...Though some pics and mod list could change my mind

Here are some photos of the final car - and the 'build'...

Some mods - exhaust, intake, ported, cams, struts, custom bushings, performance chip, custom alignment, custom engine powdercoating, brakes, painted rockers, front & rear air dams, mirrors, soft cover boot, i.c.e, wheels.

Fav glamor shot...
IMG_0824-1.jpg

and a build shot...
l_989836920d4982f897e5357cb86fde4f.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back