Official 2008 Beach Party Picture Thread

great pics guys, looks like a good turnout. Could of used a conti or two in the pics but hey :p

great pics guys, looks like a good turnout. Could of used a conti or two in the pics but hey :p

well you should of came up then, we did have one, "conti94" was there just he sold his conti and is rockin a town car, but we still call him conti so it counts right?

I should have went down there with you guys, I went to a concert festival insted and it was kinda sucky. next year I will have the lincoln running to take with. looks like it was alot of fun.

I should have went down there with you guys, I went to a concert festival insted and it was kinda sucky. next year I will have the lincoln running to take with. looks like it was alot of fun.

It was alot of fun, see you there next year. :cool:

Did Debi make it there from Ohio? I didn't see any pics with her in them

Nah she didn't make it to the meet, she has problems with her Mark VIII. If she had been there i would have posted some pics with her in them. :D

Some pics: (some are similar to those already posted - nothing too exciting)

DSC03052.jpg

DSC03071.jpg

DSC03068.jpg

DSC03075.gif

DSC03074.gif

DSC03061.jpg

DSC03060.jpg

DSC03088.jpg

The cafe we used for breakfast:
DSC03115.jpg

Part of the River Inn hotel:
DSC03098.gif

The main part of the hotel:
DSC03097.jpg

A huge cross i saw on way to Boscobel when coming through Illinois on I 57 (abit random but never seen anything like it before)
DSC03051.jpg

Thanks again for having us Rich! Hopefully be there again next year! Hope the two bikers make a speedy recovery!

After seeing all those pictures with my arm out the window I now know why I have one sunburnt arm.

Now I just have to figure out how to make the other arm match because it looks funny.

Let the Luker Drive it for a while!:rolleyes:

Did Debi make it there from Ohio? I didn't see any pics with her in them

Debi is having troubles with her rear end...:p

Let the Luker Drive it for a while!:rolleyes:

Yeah I would say the chances of that are not too great.

Only one other person has driven my car since I've had it and thats because I had to have is truck to move.

Yeah I would say the chances of that are not too great.

Only one other person has driven my car since I've had it and thats because I had to have is truck to move.

aww....come on...i'd be gentle....:steering

remember dmaup, the lurker handled his pro street sable with the shift kit just fine

nice pics 93, dam who drives that nice ass silver 98 lolol

I dunno... some dude called Ryan... or something like that... :shifty: Lol.

If you see the dude, tell him to fix his neon! Lol.

remember dmaup, the lurker handled his pro street sable with the shift kit just fine

that sable was FAST, i let it go for a steal though, couldn't handle all that torque ;)

I’m so jealous I wish I could have gone.
Looks like you all had a lot of fun.
Next year things will be better and I will go.

also nice pics need more

Members online

No members online now.
Back