Official 2008 Beach Party Picture Thread

im working on the pics, but i was more worried about everyone getting back home, so im checking the forums now

Joey, get the tire fixed? I'm surprised to see something like that on the inside. Usually when I see that it on the outside from hitting something.

no we didnt feel like ribs, so ms chicken, jason, martin and gia and i all went and had burgers at the double k (the last bar on the poker walk)

Yeah, I don't like ribs at all. I mentioned skipping the dinner to find a few others that felt the same. So we did our thing thats all.

Thanks Rich for having us was a good turn out and a good time. Hope your neighbors aren't to bent about it. Loud yelling at 3 in the morning is more than some people will put up with. Chicken was on a mission.

Talk about icing on the cake! LOL I HAD more pictures, up to that awesome Lansing bridge. I had a neat shot with rich at top and everyone trailing behind.

Ya... gone... camera had a bad CD and wont read most of the pics.

Well, here are a couple nice ones anyway. I have more too, but they are just "ok" pics. :)

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Well at Lansing we went up to the park at the top of the bluff.. Sorry to hear about the rim...

Don't like ribs... Well there was more on the menu LOL... snooze you lose..

Only Pepps had trouble on the way home. Broke down near Kansas City.. but he was back on the road Sunday.

I really appreciated everyone who came to the meet.. as always LvC members are a great bunch of people. I hope that from these stories more people will try to make the meet next year. I'll open a thread for 2009 Beach Party discussion soon. I have received called from Torque and Brent asking how things went and wishing they could have been here.

Also is Debi still lost?

Well at Lansing we went up to the park at the top of the bluff.. Sorry to hear about the rim...

Ha! Well if you would have looked just a little more down you would have seen me driving in circles!!! lol

And the rim, no biggie at all. The tire is fine but by thursday the new one will be here and they will see how the tire really looks, another tire is already on the way up anyway.

Glad the rest of the ride went well. Pepps mentioned a charging system problem, was that the issue?

But it sure was nice to put some names to faces, just wish I could have hung out to really meet everyone.

Pepps mentioned a charging system problem, was that the issue?

Unity it wasn't a charging system problem, I had to get a serpentine belt replaced as well as another radiator. I didn't get back on the road until a little after 7:00pm yesrerday.

Unity it wasn't a charging system problem, I had to get a serpentine belt replaced as well as another radiator. I didn't get back on the road until a little after 7:00pm yesrerday.

Sorry to hear that :( Glad you made it the rest of the way safe though.

nice pics everyone, i find it amusing how i'm behind someone in nearly everyone's pictures except the one i think digger from the goldwing club took on the porch during the rainstorm, haha

here's the pictures from my camera, most of dmaup's pictures were taken by me as well, but his camera is a lot better than mine

S6301267.jpg

S6301268.jpg

S6301269.jpg

S6301270.jpg

S6301271.jpg

S6301272.jpg

S6301273.jpg

S6301274.jpg

S6301275.jpg

S6301276.jpg

S6301277.jpg

S6301278.jpg

S6301279.jpg

S6301280.jpg

S6301281.jpg

S6301282.jpg

S6301283.jpg

S6301284.jpg

S6301285.jpg

S6301286.jpg

Great pictures everyone!

I had a great time, can't wait to do it again next year!

Hey You could have brought a Chicago Flag and Flown it also....

How about a Bears or Cubs flag? Think that will go over well? lol

I got yelled at in the second bar because I was wearing a Cubs shirt on friday

How about a Bears or Cubs flag? Think that will go over well? lol

I got yelled at in the second bar because I was wearing a Cubs shirt on friday

Hell there are more Cubs fans in Boscobel than Brewer Fans...

But a good Bears flag is always welcome..!!! as MonsterMark says..."F-The Packers"... right Chicken...:)

Ouch, I don't like the way that fender sticks out so far. I know it's suppose to a little, to help reduce some wind noise, but that looks extreme.

S6301282.jpg

Bad News.. one of the people on the motorcycles had a blow out on the way home. They were flighted to a hospital... waiting for more news. No one was killed..

http://goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum4/49506-1.html

He was the guy with all the LED lights on his bike...

If anyone wants to leave a post on the SSG site feel free and it would be appreciated...

Members online

No members online now.
Back