Official 2008 Beach Party Picture Thread

Well here are my pics. Most of them are from the cruise.

LvCBeachPartyandCruise001.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise002.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise003.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise004.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise005.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise006.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise007.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise008.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise009.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise010.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise011.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise012.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise013.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise014.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise015.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise016.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise017.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise018.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise019.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise020.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise021.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise022.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise023.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise024.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise025.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise026.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise027.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise028.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise029.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise030.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise031.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise032.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise033.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise034.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise036.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise037.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise038.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise039.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise040.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise042.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise043.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise044.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise045.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise046.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise047.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise048.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise049.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise050.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise051.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise052.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise053.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise054.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise055.gif

LvCBeachPartyandCruise056.gif

How many people can fit on one porch...

Well this is the only pic I have there were a lot more .. I believe some where still under the trees at this point...

But we did get lucky and miss a lot of predicted rain...

100_2397.jpg

I have some pics, but only during the cruise to Lansing..... then three bad things happened. First I get some slow ass with Iowa plates in a Jeep doing 5 under and loose the convoy. Then in an attempt to figure out where the hell everyone went I impacted a deep driveway making a high-speed u-turn and did some damage to a rim (it probably would have killed any rim). If that was not bad enough my air-ride compressor took a crap (just makes a slow clicking noise) and twice my throttle cable got stuck so the car held 2500 RPM.

At least half the run was fun, but I could have rented a helicopter for the day and it would have been cheaper following you all in that! lol

And it does not help I had no cell signal the entire time.....

Then in an attempt to figure out where the hell everyone went I impacted a deep driveway making a high-speed u-turn and did some damage to a rim (it probably would have killed any rim).

Ding,ding,ding.

We must have a winner. Who predicted it would take this guy less than a week to start taking out his new wheels?:rolleyes:

Gee, thanks for taking satisfaction in my demise. Really nice of you.
I don't take any satisfaction in it.

You can't say you weren't warned.

The combination of putting way too small a tire (width) on a 20" rim that has very little sidewall protection to begin with is asking for trouble.

Sell the tires and buy the proper size before you take out more 'rims'.
Simply friendly advice.

I don't take any satisfaction in it.

You can't say you weren't warned.

The combination of putting way too small a tire (width) on a 20" rim that has very little sidewall protection to begin with is asking for trouble.

Sell the tires and buy the proper size before you take out more 'rims'.
Simply friendly advice.

Um, ANY wheel would have went hitting this. This was smaller but had the same edge that blew a tire and dented my factory rim a few month back. But I am sure you read over that I said it would have damaged any wheel. You can keep your "advice".

I have some pics, but only during the cruise to Lansing..... then three bad things happened. First I get some slow ass with Iowa plates in a Jeep doing 5 under and loose the convoy. Then in an attempt to figure out where the hell everyone went I impacted a deep driveway making a high-speed u-turn and did some damage to a rim (it probably would have killed any rim). If that was not bad enough my air-ride compressor took a crap (just makes a slow clicking noise) and twice my throttle cable got stuck so the car held 2500 RPM.

At least half the run was fun, but I could have rented a helicopter for the day and it would have been cheaper following you all in that! lol

We were all wondering what happened to you man, thought you drove to Canada or somethin. Glad to see you're all right:D

Whole weekend was a great time, Great turn out. Thanks again Rich for hosting.

Pop Quiz... Who is this? Click Here.. LOL

Have I told you lately rich how much I hate you? :D

Notice in the video as I leave the cop how I was sure to rumble my engine :D

Hee hee ---- The story is this --- Rich and I headed toward the house, passing by 2 cops who had someone pulled over. For some strange reason, I took the corner a little strong and made a whole bunch of noise. (I just have no idea how that happened) So a few minutes later this adolescent deputy sherriff pulled up behind me. I think he was incredulous that I had the balls to completely deny everything. SO, he ran my license and let me go. He did however tell me he loved my car before I left.. :)

If you watch the video you can see my GF Michelle bitching the whole time, not at the cop, but at me... ROFL!!

I figured that since Debbie didnt show, someone had to keep Barney on his toes.

I nearly turned around the FIRST time we lost you, but then you appeared in the mirror in the distance. The second time, when I came back down the hill I looked all over downtown but couldnt find you, concerned something happened. Rich said you had family nearby so I figured you bailed. Sorry man - had I known....

Saturday Night after the Cruise... at the Boscobel Hotel..

Thanks Joey... for your gift to those who ate..

Everyone is welcome. The ribs were fantastic! I hope everyone who showed up enjoyed. You did so much for everyone I thought the least I could do is buy the group dinner.

Besides, the chickens didnt make for dinner it so the bill was a whole lot lower then I anticipated. They were "resting" or something back in their hotel room (I vote for "something" based on the Chickens' good mood when they finally made it.)

good to hear your alright man, sorry about your rim. when we came back down the hill we were all sitting at that quick stop in town for like 30 min

Everyone is welcome. The ribs were fantastic! I hope everyone who showed up enjoyed. You did so much for everyone I thought the least I could do is buy the group dinner.

Besides, the chickens didnt make for dinner it so the bill was a whole lot lower then I anticipated. They were "resting" or something back in their hotel room (I vote for "something" based on the Chickens' good mood when they finally made it.)

no we didnt feel like ribs, so ms chicken, jason, martin and gia and i all went and had burgers at the double k (the last bar on the poker walk)

I nearly turned around the FIRST time we lost you, but then you appeared in the mirror in the distance. The second time, when I came back down the hill I looked all over downtown but couldnt find you, concerned something happened. Rich said you had family nearby so I figured you bailed. Sorry man - had I known....

Ya, the first time (at the bottom of that hill as everyone turned right) I had a stuck throttle cable. Never happened before. Thats sorta why I was on your tail so much, I was riding the dang brakes up most of those hills!!!!!

Since I knew it would take bit for everyone to corner, I pulled and fixed it quick then got up to about 120 before I freaked that I would end up in your truck! :D

And what they heck were you eating!!!! Every few seconds chaff was being sent out your moonroof :D lol

Where did you guys go anyway? I thought the route was to hug the river back down. I thought you guys maybe took a left turn in Lansing. I headed out of town on 9 twice but saw nothing so circled back (rim damage time) and then took some road south along the river and over to Prairie Du Chein and limped back to Seneca where I used a compressor to inflate the bags - very happy I put that spider valve in now!

Ya, the first time (at the bottom of that hill as everyone turned right) I had a stuck throttle cable. Never happened before. Thats sorta why I was on your tail so much, I was riding the dang brakes up most of those hills!!!!!

Since I knew it would take bit for everyone to corner, I pulled and fixed it quick then got up to about 120 before I freaked that I would end up in your truck! :D

And what they heck were you eating!!!! Every few seconds chaff was being sent out your moonroof :D lol

HA - Yeah - I was actually slowing and looking for a good spot to turn around when I finally saw you speeding up about half a mile behind.

Eating? No eating. Michelle had her "water" bottle though... :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back