Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here's a pic of each individual wheel.

ebay parts 053a.jpg

ebay parts 054a.jpg

ebay parts 055a.jpg

ebay parts 056a.jpg

They still need to be cleaned better. I just ran a worn out piece of steel wool around them quickly, as I got home late from work today.

how much do these go for? they look like they are in pristine condition.

All depends on who you are buying from. I have bought two sets but average is usually $350 to $450 for the set. I have always liked them better than any of the other factory Mark wheels. They clean easy too. Also, if any tire work is ever going to be done, ALWAYS remove your center caps before you even pull into the parking lot. When finished, you put them back on yourself. There are some stupid azz people out there that think they are lug nut bowls. You can't just pop up on ebay and find those caps every day.

All depends on who you are buying from. I have bought two sets but average is usually $350 to $450 for the set. I have always liked them better than any of the other factory Mark wheels. They clean easy too. Also, if any tire work is ever going to be done, ALWAYS remove your center caps before you even pull into the parking lot. When finished, you put them back on yourself. There are some stupid azz people out there that think they are lug nut bowls. You can't just pop up on ebay and find those caps every day.

I cringed even thinking about the caps getting scraped

Yep, me likie!! I think they will look pretty bad ass on the 93. If everything works, I might have these this weekend. :D:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back