Obama Poll Numbers

Damn people Grow! Up!, i thought we were here to talk about cars, Not political views.. Save it for another forum.. Jeeez

There you go thinking again...

It may come as a shock to you, but people here are a little more... enlightened than other car forums. We "talk" about more than just "Hey, look at my ride!" and "Y0, check dis shi7 out! I got a pimp ride y0!" subjects.

If you don't like that, you are always free to not click on the political links, Mr Falwell. That way, you're not mentally overtaxed when reading some of these threads in the POLITICS forum.

Now, go shine your new car, it looks a little faded. :D

Damn people Grow! Up!, i thought we were here to talk about cars, Not political views.. Save it for another forum.. Jeeez

Hey, I can get you some really nice Collector Edition floor mats and then you could get rid of those Pep Boy clear ones. J/K, but nice car.

Although, yo, the mats do match the in-dash blue-ish day glo so I feelz I'm feeeling your vibe.

I'll explain in pretty simple terms. The Politics and Current Events forum (P&CE for short) is a place where you can discuss politics and currents events.

We also just happen to have a forum where you can look at hot chicks if that is your thing. If that is a little too salty for you and you prefer male models with their hair spiked, well, you'll just have to ask the admins for that and we'll see if there is enough demand.:)

In some circles, it is called serving the customer which is what we aim to do better than anyone else.

So if you have ANY REAL CONSTRUCTIVE advice about this site, I'm all ears.

Or in this case, eyes, as I can't hear you tapping away talking under your breath saying now where's the "d", got it, now where's thats "u", oh, I found it, now all I need is that "h" and everyone will think I am profound.

:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*owned*

Hey, I can get you some really nice Collector Edition floor mats and then you could get rid of those Pep Boy clear ones. J/K, but nice car.

Although, yo, the mats do match the in-dash blue-ish day glo so I feelz I'm feeeling your vibe.

I'll explain in pretty simple terms. The Politics and Current Events forum (P&CE for short) is a place where you can discuss politics and currents events.

We also just happen to have a forum where you can look at hot chicks if that is your thing. If that is a little too salty for you and you prefer male models with their hair spiked, well, you'll just have to ask the admins for that and we'll see if there is enough demand.:)

In some circles, it is called serving the customer which is what we aim to do better than anyone else.

So if you have ANY REAL CONSTRUCTIVE advice about this site, I'm all ears.

Or in this case, eyes, as I can't hear you tapping away talking under your breath saying now where's the "d", got it, now where's thats "u", oh, I found it, now all I need is that "h" and everyone will think I am profound.

:D
I think he doesn't know how to use forums. I think he's just, somehow, looking at recent posts instead of the sections of the site he should be looking at

Maybe he thought Obama poll numbers are a camber specification?

Am i allowed to post this?

1238093075792.jpg

About 3 years of brightness lol.

But, then again, your future is the same as mine isn't it?

We're all in the same big boat right now.
You think those are "neo-con tears" while I've noticed there's actually a big-ass hole in the boat and that's water.

Your 21?! That explains the petulance and intellectual immaturity! :D
Lol, dude i know. Sometimes i astonish myself.
...and the illiterateness and the gross ignorance.:rolleyes:
Yo, when have i been illiterate? And ignorance? Sir. I've read some of the qu'ran and a tibetan buddhism book (often referred to as the bible of tibetan buddahism).

You i'm more than likely guess, have only read into uno religion
And sad to say your prospects for a bright future are getting dimmer by the day by the dim light bulb operating as a marionette's puppet in the oval office.
Yo. I'll re-raise you. I believe something big will go down in 2012 that will change the world forever. What exactly? I don't know.

In saying that, it gives me an incentive to live life. Yall?

This says the exact opposite, but......... everything is bias.
You want to be a really sharp guy? Check out the polling accuracy between Rasmussen and CNN the last 3 or 4 election cycles.

I mean, come on, don't you want to live in the real world instead of the Matrix?

Maybe I'm giving you more credit than you deserve? Hope not!

Members online

No members online now.
Back