Now Accepting 2015 LVC Lincoln LS Calendar Entries!!!!

Think it will give the calendar a nice change from the "standard" calendar.

My entry. Frick, I didn't mean to add attachment too.

2zic7y8.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1408389917258.jpg

Krakabeast, looks like you can have all 12 months for this year if this is still a thing

Krakabeast, looks like you can have all 12 months for this year if this is still a thing

Maybe that oldsouth guy will take a picture of his 92yo vet trying to get out of his wheelchair and into his LS. That could be the cover shot!!

Maybe that oldsouth guy will take a picture of his 92yo vet trying to get out of his wheelchair and into his LS. That could be the cover shot!!

I like where your head is at. Gearing our calendar towards some older demographics might be a good idea to drive sales. We have yet to tap that segment of the calendar market (Who often still do buy physical calendars)

Maybe we could get some older foxy women to pose with our LS's? What do you think guys?

Edit: I immediately thought of this gem

3463y13.png

^ I'd hit that! Still warm in the middle right?

I didn't want to be the first to say it. I can put it up next to my 12 Months of Bullschmidt calendar.:lol:

Unless I can push my ls to a nice spot to snap pictures, I might not make it in time. Just towed her back last week aftwr sitting outside for a few weeks at the shop and i gave her a good bath this weekend but the engine isn't done yet

lets not kid ourselves alex, you could submit a picture with your front bumper off and inside your garage and it would get voted in... lol

Someone hasn't been taught how to behave...............

You're kidding, right??? (I hope!!!)

I don't think you want to hear what Lincoln's Vice President of Marketing said about what he would do to dealers that installed those tops.......

Different strokes for different folks.

Someone hasn't been taught how to behave...............

sorry, but it is an abomination on an LS... I can see a carriage top on just about every other lincoln/mercury car, but it has no business being on a luxury sport sedan as it sucks any bit of sport right out.

Holy crap, I didn't even know they put cloth tops on LS's, yikes, well there's a way to completely ruin the image of a car.

Holy crap, I didn't even know they put cloth tops on LS's, yikes, well there's a way to completely ruin the image of a car.

"They" didn't. Unscrupulous dealers did; totally withOUT Lincoln's permission and against orders.

"They" didn't. Unscrupulous dealers did; totally withOUT Lincoln's permission and against orders.
Those Bastards! I really hate cloth tops on any car, but on cars like these it's just a big fat no! I hate them on first gen CTS's too, just imagine the clean slick edgy modern styling of the CTS with an out of place archaic cloth top, I've only seen one once, and I hope and pray I never have to see one again! LOL

Those Bastards! I really hate cloth tops on any car, but on cars like these it's just a big fat no! I hate them on first gen CTS's too, just imagine the clean slick edgy modern styling of the CTS with an out of place archaic cloth top, I've only seen one once, and I hope and pray I never have to see one again! LOL

Jim Rogers, then Marketing VeeP, wanted to know which dealers were doing this so he could go and "break their legs". He said they could do what ever add-ons they wanted (presidential/limited edition/whatever plaques, carriage tops, wheels, special anything) to any other vehicle but were NOT TO TOUCH THE LS!!!!!!!!

Is anyone else going to submit pics?

Bull will be submitting his 12 pics shortly, no worries!

Members online

No members online now.
Back