Nothing but MOOG!

HANG THE EXPENSE

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all,I was pulling out of my garage this morning and the left lower control arm ball joint let go.The nut was stripped.(UNPHUCKING BELIEVABLE)I was lucky in that the car didnt fall completly down driving the tire and wheel into the lip of the fender.I was getting ready to change out the LCAs right before Christmas.I am a lucky guy as this could have been real bad.Looks like someone had put after market parts on it right before I bought the car.The spindle is trashed so I will get another set from Jamie.Thanks Jamie.Most of you guys know this already so I just want to warn the other FNGs not to skimp on suspension parts.So be advised everyone.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I had heard not to by any of the parts off the guy on EBAY that has all the parts pictured over a Green background. Cause the parts were absolute crap!

I had ordered Front Sway Bar Links from him and got a unreadable email from him after a few weeks of waiting for the parts? I complained to Paypal I was getting no response from him about my parts so they refunded my money. He then sent a somewhat legible email stating they were out of stock and he would have sent them in a month so why did I cry to Paypal on him :confused:

In the Euro market there is a brand called URO. They are even worse that the OE brand out there in the US. Like yours, I have have an upper installed I needed FAST. The only one I could get was URO. So I did. The threads were so soft. Even two nuts were used and I am still worried. Luckily its an upper, so it will be "ok" for now. However, the boot is already torn apart. Just a couple months old!

I had heard not to by any of the parts off the guy on EBAY that has all the parts pictured over a Green background. Cause the parts were absolute crap!

I had ordered Front Sway Bar Links from him and got a unreadable email from him after a few weeks of waiting for the parts? I complained to Paypal I was getting no response from him about my parts so they refunded my money. He then sent a somewhat legible email stating they were out of stock and he would have sent them in a month so why did I cry to Paypal on him :confused:

he is spanish thats why you had a hard time reading his broken english, i dealt with him once too, i sent all his garbage parts back to him and his wife refunded me. its all O.E brand and all china crap.

he is spanish thats why you had a hard time reading his broken english, i dealt with him once too, i sent all his garbage parts back to him and his wife refunded me. its all O.E brand and all china crap.

Yeah I think I read from someone about the parts bing crap so that was the other reason I canned the order. Aside from not even getting complete words in the email he sent to me? Just a bunch of letters that were spaced apart and stuff :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back