Noise when making a hard turn

lb8

LVC Member
Reaction score
Any ideas will be gladly appreciated, I have a 96 Mark 8, with the stock 16 inch wheels this noise didn't exist, but now that I have these 17's on my car is making noise whenever I do a hard turn, it sounds like the noise is coming from the back. First of all I had to use some spacers for the new wheels, and there is clearance, so don't know exactly what the problem is. Now all of my ball joints, control arms, and sway bar do need replacing bad, could that be the noise I hear, thanks.

Glad you said it Kid, I saw this thread a half hour ago and thought the same thing. :lol:

You'll probably be adding a wheel bearing or two to that list soon.

thank you guys, my husband just got this car two months ago, and all that stuff need to be replaced. He's just trying to figure out why now the noise with bigger rims, thx

You need these>>>
Mine just came today!!:D

IMG_0004.jpg

thank you guys, my husband just got this car two months ago, and all that stuff need to be replaced. He's just trying to figure out why now the noise with bigger rims, thx

Now I feel bad knowing that you aren't the one fixing it... man I can be an :q:q:q:q:q:q:q...

Less tire dampening so the shock of bumps is absorbed more by suspension components. They are worn so they make more noise because they are now working harder.

Members online

No members online now.
Back