No love for the VII's?

Eh ya can't have a message board without me! I need all the guidance and direction I can get! Consider me the official redheaded stepchild!

Ooh man those delorians from the early eighties still look brand new. If his car would have taken off, it would really put the automakers in a bind.

OldSchool1 said:
Hey ... what's that over there?
(OldSchool hops in and drives the Emerald Mark to Philly, leaving behind skid marks and broken hearts!)

All of a sudden the man becomes a poet !!!
don't quit yer day job !!

OldSchool1 said:
Waitaminit! I just noticed something! You got FIVE VII's and I only got FOUR! Now that's just not right! I thought I was BIG DOG in the ownership department! Just for that, I'm getting another VII!

Between me and my dad, we had every VII from 87-91. Until I sold my '90 and bought the '87. So now we have four too. Time to start shopping, OldSchool.... :steering

Black87LSC said:
Between me and my dad, we had every VII from 87-91. Until I sold my '90 and bought the '87. So now we have four too. Time to start shopping, OldSchool.... :steering
Where you from in MA?

Black87LSC said:
I'm waiting for this to come around again:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&rd=1&item=2478811125&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

No one officially bid onthis but I offered $2000.00:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3677296656&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

And if Dude in Pensacola wants to swap, I'll have a diesel .

Black87LSC said:
North Reading, bout 20 miles north of Boston

Yep, had my first mark vii bust a brake line on my girlfriend when she was in North Reading visiting her sister.... Nothing like taking a road trip to go fix a car :D

How else are you suppose to get famous? I am not a slut, I am a call girl.
:N

JSev22 said:
Good to see you here Bill...not surprising since you're slutting yourself all over the internet :p :Beer

NYC LSC said:
I'm the slut!

:I
I guess that leaves me as the picture post whore:

oldschool5014.jpg

JSev22 said:
Yep, had my first mark vii bust a brake line on my girlfriend when she was in North Reading visiting her sister.... Nothing like taking a road trip to go fix a car :D

Been there before, it's not fun at all... I had a Buick LeSabre and one of the rubber brake hoses dry rotted and cracked on me. With about six months of driving experience under my belt at the time, it wasn't the best thing that could've happened. It's not fun when the brake pedal hits the floor with no pressure! :eek: I had a couple of friends with me and I scared the :q :q :q :q out of them when I told them I had no brakes at 35+ mph. One of them thought I was kidding until I downshifted and pulled into a vacant lot. I guess i did all right, didn't crash into anything or hurt anybody. -Just my $.02 :steering

Members online

No members online now.
Back