No love for the VII's?

leejoffe said:
:L I'm here - you need an old guy to add experience, class, and supervision!! Well, one outta three ain't bad.

:W Bring a few others too. The more people we have the better chance all the questions people have will be answered. :)

Pimpin the VII for sure! Right now, been buried with work and school, still finding time for the ported Twisted Wedges, 1.7 RRs, and Cobra intake!!!!!

My buddy just found a 1984 Bill Blass edition Mk 7. It is the most obnoxiously cool colored "platinum/gold" looking color. It is filthy, sat for years, and needs some air suspension work(nothing a couple Lincoln nuts cant handle).

We plan on cleaning the car up, fixing the air suspension, and selling it.

Here's a couple pics. Tell me what you mark VII owners think.
th_P4040131.JPG

th_P4040130.JPG

before i bought the VIII i was looking into a VII,esp.after seeing the mafia shootout in MM&FF,my wife had a black LSC 1998 (R.I.P.) and i just wanted to have sumthin to play with, then the VIII came up and i Fell......the rest is history! anyway the VII are still a pretty sexy ride. :give

BlackIceLSC said:
My buddy just found a 1984 Bill Blass edition Mk 7. It is the most obnoxiously cool colored "platinum/gold" looking color. It is filthy, sat for years, and needs some air suspension work(nothing a couple Lincoln nuts cant handle).

th_P4040131.JPG

th_P4040130.JPG

LSC SS said:
Careful, Paul and I both found out they can be addicting !!

IMAG004.JPG
Waitaminit! I just noticed something! You got FIVE VII's and I only got FOUR! Now that's just not right! I thought I was BIG DOG in the ownership department! Just for that, I'm getting another VII!

Joeychgo said:
:W Need I say more?

I love the plates on the one LSC Bada Bing
<--- What is this? Chopped liver? I've registered
OLDSCH1
OLDSCL2
OLDSCL5
BTW, that green 1992 SHOULDA BEEN MINE!

BlackIceLSC said:

th_P4040131.JPG

th_P4040130.JPG
I didn't know that the color Champagne was available in 1984. Is it a true Bill Blass with the BB saddle bag seats and logo everywhere?

MonsterMark said:
I sold them new back then. Yes, Bill Blass only in gold.
PLEASED TO MEET YOU MONSTER!, and yes, I did mean to shout.

We, the eccentric old guys society (eogs), need to know
1) How many diesels were made and or sold?
2) How many 1984's were made or sold with the $72.00 vent window option

2fvc20031107a.jpg

I dig the VII's too... never cared for the look of 'em way back when, but they've deffinitly grown on me alot. I was considering buying one before I found Abe :)

Stealth 86` said:
holy jeebus, steve frank and tommy came too!as well as biocow, tubby, and oldschool, its an FVC reunion!
... may old aquaintence (hic!) be forgotten and never brought to mind (hic!) ...

I'm here. It looks like there are a lot of posts in the Lincoln section already. Ahh, another board to keep tabs on... I'll never get my work done.

How do I get my avatar on here?

Last edited:

Members online

Back