No love for the VII's?

NYC LSC said:
I guess we're considered "other"? hehe

:steering ;)
Ill happily add a forum for the VII if I see a little interest!!! bring a few friends! help me build the place!

There -- Made you a VII forum !! No bring a coouple VII buddies over to post in it! :steering

As a former Mark VII owner, I say I can feel the love. White '88 with grey guts and slider. I started selling them in '84 when they sucked. But when the '88 came out, I knew I had to have one. Now I have 3 MarkVIII's. Should have kept a VII around just to play with the 5.0. Maybe I'll pick one up just to add to the stable.

MonsterMark said:
Should have kept a VII around just to play with the 5.0. Maybe I'll pick one up just to add to the stable.

Careful, Paul and I both found out they can be addicting !!

IMAG004.JPG

IMAG022.JPG

IMAG006.JPG

Last edited:
:W Need I say more?

I love the plates on the one LSC Bada Bing

Last edited:
if you build it they will come.
i have love for the markvii

leejoffe said:
:L I'm here - you need an old guy to add experience, class, and supervision!! Well, one outta three ain't bad.
Hey Lee, exactly how old are you. I'm mid 40's almost. Some of the guys on here are almost old enough to be my son's. How scary is that? :)

MonsterMark said:
Hey Lee, exactly how old are you. I'm mid 40's almost. Some of the guys on here are almost old enough to be my son's. How scary is that? :)
Bryan, aaahh 67. so some of them could be my grandsons! Remember, growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!!....Lee :)

I am one of those young ones. I just wanted to say I like the Mark VII it is a car that you can do a lot with. :)

I agree with Firebirdboy (Spidar). You can do alot with the VII's.....not as much with the VIII's. I am now looking at getting a VII in the near future....but that is another story all in itself :Beer

Members online

Back