Nightshots of the LS

05 LS8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Took the car out for few pictures and you know i had to upload them on here.

Enjoy 'em fellas....

6218991865_7e3b3f618e_b.png

6219518046_0ec94ce787_b.png

6201744695_f3154507c9_b.jpg

6225564178_2277c53e55_b.png

6225564076_e055324c0f_b.png

Nice pics! I like #'s 1 and 3. #2 has some glare, otherwise that one is cool too. Silver birch really has some jaw dropping effects during and after sunset.

NICE pics. My wife liked them as well. It looks to be the same color as her '05 LS. What exact color is the car?

Thanks guys.
The color is Pueblo Gold, code G8.

I didn't realize how blurry first picture was, wish i had taken more of the same shot.

My wife's LS8 is Light French Silk Metallic. Colors sure are close. I don't have the code handy. Nice color.

Looks awesome man, I am just now getting into night shots. Found some new settings on my camera, but I don't have a tripod so sometimes it is difficult to find a spot to set the camera... Lol

Night shots are hard to capture clearly without an SLR type camera.

My wife's LS8 is Light French Silk Metallic. Colors sure are close. I don't have the code handy. Nice color.

The french silk is almost identical. Very close in color.

Looks awesome man, I am just now getting into night shots. Found some new settings on my camera, but I don't have a tripod so sometimes it is difficult to find a spot to set the camera... Lol

Thanks dude. You started the trend so, all the credits go to you...I am a little disappointed in the picture quality but they are a lot better than the ones i took with the Nikon S60. (used S560 for these)

Night shots are hard to capture clearly without an SLR type camera.

I agree. It definitely took a lot of effort to capture the elements of picture without them being out of wack.

Like Drizz said, tripod would be a huge help. Gotta have very steady hands with the night shots, otherwise they come out blurry.

Looking real nice. YOu have a nice camera and very nice ls, no doubt. Teach me :D

Members online

Back