Next time you're at a stop light...

yeah, I was thinking about that after I posted. I don't think we have the rpm range to span 2 octaves.

I love Redbull...but only with Vodka in it. And some times, while drinking that, I will sing the national anthem too

I love Redbull...but only with Vodka in it. And some times, while drinking that, I will sing the national anthem too

Drink enough RedBull with Vodka in it an you'll be running the length of the Lincoln tunnel too! LOL

I'm more of a rum-n-coke kind of guy. Although I do like good Vodka chilled :)

Drink enough RedBull with Vodka in it an you'll be running the length of the Lincoln tunnel too! LOL

I'm more of a rum-n-coke kind of guy. Although I do like good Vodka chilled :)

Mmm. Rum then coke....never mixed though...

The coke helps digest the alcohol faster, in case you guys didn't know. Anything carbonated actually....so drink carbonated beverages with your adult beverages of choice, and god bless America.

Ps, I learned that fact about carbonated beverages in my nutrition class. So its not internet bull.

Lol I drink red-bull everyday sugar free of course and Grey goose vodka...Winning!

two thoughts...

the only thing smoother than an LS's handling, is Tennessee whiskey or Kentucky bourbon!

where the hell are my short glasses, F it, i just grab a tall!

third thought, they should have had this car sing at Michigan Speedway yesterday, instead of whoever the hell that was...

maybe it was the second time going back to fill up our cooler (the little ones they let you in with can only hold around 12 cans :( ) I cant say for sure

I like tequila as well Patron no lime no salt....straight!

yes that is where it's at. I like Patron and 1800 silver. Cabo Wabo is a really smooth tequila. ocho anejo is supposed to be really top notch but I have vet to find it around here, then again I am not a heavy drinker so I haven't gone to look much either

also if you want a good vodka get bong spirits from my home land

Tequila? I can't stand Patron. Reminds me of orange fake tans and fist pumping. Plus, f*cking Paul Mitchell (the hair products guy) owns it.

For me, it's Don Julio reposado. Or Hornitos as a fall back option. If it ain't one of those, I ain't drinkin it lol.

My main drink is vodka, orange juice, and mountain dew. Svedka. nothing better in the price range. If I want a martini, then I'll buy Belvedere.

If I'm smoking a nice cigar, then it's Bulleit Rye Whiskey on the rocks.

30ada221.jpg

afe1ca60.jpg

^That isht is DELICIOUS.

when i think of patron I think of mmmmm delicious. I try not to let stupid people who enjoy the same thing as me ruin it for me

Have you tried Don Julio?

I agree with your sentiment, but there are better tasting, less cliche'd options for good tequila out there.

Kinda the same reasoning as driving an LS over a 3 series BMW.

two thoughts...

the only thing smoother than an LS's handling, is Tennessee whiskey or Kentucky bourbon!

where the hell are my short glasses, F it, i just grab a tall!

Yes! Exactly. I'll drink any type of whiskey, whether that's Bourbon or scotch, as long as it isn't from Canada. Sorry bigrig, I hate your countries whiskeys lol

Haven't been able to get into scotch. Bought a bottle of Lagavulin 16 a while back. While it was good, I just can't cough up $75 for a bottle very often lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back