New wheels - Jaguar Tucana

RodLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
The rain finally stop long enough for a quick wash and some pictures.

IMG_7492.jpg

IMG_7485.jpg

IMG_7508.jpg

IMG_7574.jpg

IMG_7542.jpg

Those are beautiful and really fit the car nicely. Might have to look for some of those myself.
Mark

Looks amazing. Love the new wheels. :cool:

Those wheels match perfect with that color. Wheels can look good on a car, but when they match the color, it really pops.

Nice Rod!!:shifty::shifty:lol

car looks good. haven't seen your car before, or i just don't remember, idk. i like it tho. you're lowered on eibachs? what size tires are those?

Didn't they fill Mlara's wheel gap more? Or are your tires too small?

now that's a very gorgeous looking LS....So clean, simple and elegant.,,,

I love those on a White car!! I also am interested in the tire size. I thought they would be further up in the wheel well.

Looks really nice. I can see the LED lighting in my future!!

Thank you all.

Same wheels on it as mlara (bought them from him). 225/45 front, 245/45 rear. I'm lowered on Eibachs but I put a little spacer in to lift in 3/8-1/2". I don't like the slammed look but since these tires are a little smaller then my stock ones it does look a bit high. I'm going to wait till I get new tires to decide if I remove them or not.

I think the rears fill up the wheel gap nicely but since the fronts are skinner and the side walls lean a bit they look small and don't fill up the gap. mlara said he liked the look of the fronts on his drop but I think they look too small on mine.

Very nice. I agree with the other posters, they do suit the car perfectly.

It almost looks like the rear springs may be starting to settle. I've seen this happen before on FWD cars (much less stiff springs in the rear due to the weight difference), but I don't know how different the springs are on our cars.

I just changed my tires on my Jag wheels. I have 255/40/18 and 285/35/18 pilot sports now. You should go with 255/40 tires all around and remove that spring spacer. Looks better than the 245/40s i had before up front.

Thinking about getting 255/40s all around but I like spacers, haven't rubbed bottom since I put them on :D I'll probably end up removing them when I get the new tires.

They look great! :hump: Which Jaguar are those from... XJR?

Members online

Back