new wheels.. Exe Flair 20s staggered

FASTLLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Only have one teaser pic right now.. I have them wrapped in general g-max..

100MEDIA_IMAG0101.jpg

Those b!tches are sweeeeeeet!!!! Now get rid of those amber markers on the front.

Nice! Those look pretty big, are you planning on lowering your ls?

Not sure if it is the lip or what, but it looks like ALOT of rubber for 20s.

A smaller sidewall and some Eibachs will sit that b!tch pretty. But I really like the wheels, just the tire is throwing me off!

You just have skinny tires lol his tires are normal.

245/35s up front, 275/30s out back.. I do agree that they look big for 20s but they're growing on me.. Especially when I took a few laps through town and I couldn't get the people to quit starring.. lol

Plus the tires are super meaty but they do ride better than my 16s

I thought that they looked like they could be in the 30's. My current rims are 35mm and gives you that hella flush look. Just can't lowered it with that offset which is why went with some more rims.

Agreed.. and the tires might look big because they have a lip on them to protect the wheels from curb rash.. the setup is growing on me though..

Wow, nice! Definitely have a hint of vip style in them. Too much rubber though, IMO. Should stretch a little :D

You will need every bit of that rubber. I have 225/35/20's right now and you wouldn't believe how many sidewalls I've split just from everyday unavoidable road hazards.

You will need every bit of that rubber. I have 225/35/20's right now and you wouldn't believe how many sidewalls I've split just from everyday unavoidable road hazards.

I'm running a 245/35/20 and only split one in 4 years. Guess I have been blessed. :D

There's a lot more meat there. I'm moving up to that size next. The thing that makes low profile tires perform well is what makes them so susceptible to road hazards: little or no sidewall flex. I think a 245/35 would have survived just about all of the hits that have killed my 225/35's.

Members online

Back