New wheels and tires + lowered (daytime pics)

No way to fix that camber huh?

Maybe go to eibachs instead?

Noway! Chalk it up to pay to play. I wouldn't trade this look for much.

haha thanks dude. I agree. Puts me in a difficult spot. I may need to sell a set. Not sure which yet, I'm going to need to see the ASAs with tires first.

If you sell a set let me know, I blew up my 19s here with one pot hole, bent the sh!t out of two wheels. I got them straightened but they are not the same, car still has a vibration that's annoying.

And I dunno if I ever told you but the exhaust sounds good thanks again. :cool:

i found a set of these asa wheels but they are 19x8.5 and bolt pattern of 5x120. will these fit right or would i need some kind of adapters to make em fit?

wow, these wheels look really great on the LS. i might consider them
though whats the right size to buy?

can you run these 19's without lowering springs?
and i cant seem to find them for sale anywhere, looks like you would have to find them used.

i found a set of these asa wheels but they are 19x8.5 and bolt pattern of 5x120. will these fit right or would i need some kind of adapters to make em fit?

No. A simple search will tell you the LSes bolt pattern.

Ls bolt pattern is 5x108 so 5x120 will not fit. Unless they have high offset, like 60-65+, you wont be able to use adapter to convert them and make them fit under the fender due to the offset.

wow, these wheels look really great on the LS. i might consider them
though whats the right size to buy?

can you run these 19's without lowering springs?
and i cant seem to find them for sale anywhere, looks like you would have to find them used.

They went out of business so the only ones left are used ones.

Lowered White LS w/ ASA Jh9's

7C82F96A-198B-44BB-B801-D83EFFB3A8D4-207-00000008033A590F-1.jpg

7F30D3DA-C3C5-47F6-A863-7D1D0FC86972-207-00000007A6BAA4E1.jpg

Snap that was a fast transaction to install time!

Looks great... But I may be bias :D

Snap that was a fast transaction to install time!

Looks great... But I may be bias :D

Thanks Drizz, your car was my initial inspiration to someday own these. They are easily my favorite aftermarket rim for a black LS. I wanted to throw them on when spring came, but I couldn't wait.:D

Pics? Bro I'm from the north my car looks like a$$ these days lol. I've washed it once since the start of winter. Working on a new set of 19s though..

Members online

No members online now.
Back