New South Florida Lincoln Mark VIII Film

UltimateSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Miami, FL(Home of the rust free MARK VIII's
Hey guys, I just spent a good 30 hours between last week & this week creating this nice film slide. I think a Mark VIII video was long overdue. It had been at least a year since someone produced a Mark VIII video & uploaded it publicly for us to see so please enjoy the Mark VIII enthusiasm South Florida style! I will be making other videos in the future. The next video will have actual Mark VIII footage as opposed to still pictures.

PS: Isaiah I know you are not from South Florida but I like your car & those pictures you took of it!

Gentlemen, ENJOY!!!

YouTube - ‪UltimateMark VIII Film 2011.wmv‬‏

*purchase
*purpose

30 hours to post a video of a bunch of pictures? Probably would have been easier and more effective to just post the pictures...

bravo I enjoyed that. you should take the extra time that the song has in the end and splice in a video of a BIG SMOKEY BURNOUT

*purchase
*purpose

30 hours to post a video of a bunch of pictures? Probably would have been easier and more effective to just post the pictures...

Purchase/purpose? So I misspelled 2 words in the whole video, so what?

Hey Todd, unlike you I'm NOT a professional photographer. I'm sure it would take you 15 minutes to compile some pictures & create something like this or maybe it's the fact that you are a pro photographer you have yet to figure out the Microsoft Movie Maker. RELAX & don't sh!t(sorry, rain) on someone else's parade man! That's pretty re"Todd"ed of you to do! GROW UP! Sounds like envy from our point of view over here!

bravo I enjoyed that. you should take the extra time that the song has in the end and splice in a video of a BIG SMOKEY BURNOUT

I could've cut the song & fade it away when I finished the pictures but I decided to make it interesting & leave a blank spot then at the end post a picture of me! You guys probably missed that! lol. You have to watch it all the way to the end. Regardless this one is specifically of pictures. I plan on creating a video with actual footage in the near future. I'm going to the Fl. Keys for a week then when I return I will meet up in about 2 weeks from now with my buddies down here & start shooting. The Miami skyline has great spots for videos! BE PREPARED! I've got good stuff coming your way!

::Applause:: moar! MOAR! MOAR!

Way cool dude! Great Work!!

Thanks guys. Like I mention above, in 2-3 weeks I'm starting another video, this one with real footage. Close ups, weird angles, burnouts, etc... This is only the beginning!

*purchase
*purpose

What did this post accomplish?

good job contrair to some reviews can't please some people anytime even with a choclate covered feather.

*purchase
*purpose

Dont be a douche. There is a reason nobody here can stand you.

pretty cool vid but needs more exhaust note and tire smoke! but I like it

Purchase/purpose? So I misspelled 2 words in the whole video, so what?

Hey Todd, unlike you I'm NOT a professional photographer. I'm sure it would take you 15 minutes to compile some pictures & create something like this or maybe it's the fact that you are a pro photographer you have yet to figure out the Microsoft Movie Maker. RELAX & don't sh!t(sorry, rain) on someone else's parade man! That's pretty re"Todd"ed of you to do! GROW UP! Sounds like envy from our point of view over here!

Just trying to help you improve your video, I'm sure you didn't intentionally want those things spelled wrong.

Dont be a douche. There is a reason nobody here can stand you.

Must be bitter that I didn't like your half assed ASHAM install. :rolleyes:

Yes, burnouts and exhaust sounds would have been cool.

:N *owned* :yourock: :woowoo2: :waving: :admin:headbang:

I was so bitter about the ASHAM install comment that I forgot about it 2 seconds after I read it. :lol:

pretty cool, seems like I'm the only one left here in Wichita with a decent looking Gen1. I still see some but they are stock and not well cared for. there are a few decent Gen2 LSC's around. It's getting lonely in the Mark 8 world around here for sure.

pretty cool, seems like I'm the only one left here in Wichita with a decent looking Gen1. I still see some but they are stock and not well cared for. there are a few decent Gen2 LSC's around. It's getting lonely in the Mark 8 world around here for sure.

GO figure, my landlord lives in Wichita, Kansas. He loves my car but he's filthy rich, works for BOEING. His sh!tiest car is a 2 year old 400hp Jaguar.

Anyway, You & NoLimit95 need to send me 3 - 5 pictures of your cars. Take a gander at my video again. Look at the angles the pictures were taken. The close ups & the far away ones too. Turn the wheels the way they should be. Take pictures at ground level, etc... then send them to me (UltimateSVT@aol.com). My next video will be an LVC video for as many members as possible! IT'S TIME THE MARK VIII GOT THE RECOGNITION IT DESERVES!!! This will happen in about a month or so but I guarantee it! I definitely want to see more Gen 1's in the video. This video only had my 93. The rest were Gen 2's.

i thought there are a few guys out that way, they had quite a few meets last year

Members online

No members online now.
Back