New rims + brakes (PICS)

BlueLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Rims: 19" Foose Speedsters (8.5" front, 9.5" rear)
Brakes: drilled/slotted rotors, Apex kevlar pads (i also have the vents like Quick has, but i haven't put them on yet)

Before...
IMG_0573.JPG

After...
IMG_0591.JPG

IMG_0592.JPG

IMG_0593.JPG

IMG_0594.JPG

IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0596.JPG

(no comments about the scratches on the rear bumper please, I ran over my brothers mailbox :( . I know, it looks bad, it will be fixed soon.)

I'm not really a fan of the window visors/vents, i just put them on but i'm not sure if i'm going to keep them. (i only put them on because i'm a smoker and I've already had to replace my master window switch because of water)

Still to come...
04-06 LSE grille
Headlights (angel eyes, painted bezel, 8000k HIDs, clear corner lenses)
Painted front markers (maybe the chrome trim too, the jury is still out on that one)
Eibach springs
Exhaust tips (as well as cutting the bumper so you can actually see them ;) )

What do you think?? Any suggestions??

Don't really like that style wheel, but the car looks awesome. Will look even better once you drop it.

If you want to get rid of those window vents, lemme know. Fellow smoker could use em. :D

Looks good..........
The only thing you need to do is lower the car a bit to get rid of th wheel gap.

Here is what it will look like.............Hope you don't mind..

IMG_0592a.jpg

The front brakes look so small now! I forget who it was that had the Wilwood brake setup, but it looked great. I think you need some of those next.

Those wheels make the car looks so much better. I have the same Toyo tires in stock size.

LS looks good. Lowering would definitely give the car a better stance/look. M3 spolier would be a nice added touch.

blueLS was it difficult to fit the chin spoiler when you took off the factory valance? i want to get one but want to take that part off and i'm not sure what the lower splash guard attaches to if there is no oem valance up there

blueLS was it difficult to fit the chin spoiler when you took off the factory valance? i want to get one but want to take that part off and i'm not sure what the lower splash guard attaches to if there is no oem valance up there

The factory valance was already gone when i baught my car (that was my excuse for putting on the mach 1 lip). The splash gaurds were just flaping around before, i just cut them down a little and used a heat gun to remold them to fit better (wasn't to much work).

Here are some better pics of the lip...
img0568smallyd1.jpg

img0577smallir9.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back