New replacement front shock/spring complete:

I personaly do not have a conversion done but I would be certain the the Economatics would not be a very good or long lasting ride. With Monroe Quick Struts it is best to get the upgraded units that have the life time warranty for the few extra bucks IMHO.

I did put a set of the life time struts in the wifes GTP and wow, what a difference to the 65K mile units that were in it. They were changed because the bearings were starting to seize up and make noise.

I went with this replacement. Both sides. ;)

2012-06AirShockInstalled.jpg

^^^^
I'm very jealous

For passengers side, this is the cheapest I could find.

[url]http://www.sarad.com/index.aspx?q=AVS-16[/URL]

They also have the drivers side which is AVS-17 but I can get that one elsewhere for $322 to the door.

Passengers side is always going to cost more for some reason unless you're dealing with American Air. Their prices are so high, both sides are listed as the same price. Too much for my blood.

For passengers side, this is the cheapest I could find.

[url]http://www.sarad.com/index.aspx?q=AVS-16[/URL]

They also have the drivers side which is AVS-17 but I can get that one elsewhere for $322 to the door.

Passengers side is always going to cost more for some reason unless you're dealing with American Air. Their prices are so high, both sides are listed as the same price. Too much for my blood.

Look at Amazon...

AVS-16: $329.75 with free shipping.

AVS-17: $286.69 with free shipping.

Look at Amazon...

AVS-16: $329.75 with free shipping.

AVS-17: $286.69 with free shipping.

I have an account with them and never thought about looking there lol. I'll get the passengers side from them because yesterday, my extra drivers side came in and it's being stashed in the closet. That's some good prices you found though. Thanks!

Cool! I'll use it if I can fit it into the sig:) It's a good way to promote anti-strut awareness to those poor souls who still believe the Mark VIII has McPherson strut front suspension:lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back