New Pics of LS

WhoBeDaPlaya

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
It's been a little over a week now since I got a new silver birch 06 elite. After an entire week of inclement weather, just gave her a bath today. Haven't begun modifying her just yet but all the parts are on their way.

01_resize.jpg

04_resize.jpg

05_resize.jpg

07_resize.jpg

10_resize.jpg

wow_06lse_50_resize.jpg

wow_06lse_51_resize.jpg

wow_06lse_55_resize.jpg

wow_06lse_56_resize.jpg

wow_06lse_73_resize.jpg

congrats on your new purchase I am new to forum I also own same LS what type of mods are you planning to do to your LS

Wow!

Thats a perfect LS in my eyes! 06, best color body, best color interior, and it has the perfect level of wood trim!

The only thing I would have different is I would still like the black over the satin nickle or what ever they call the other interior trim pieces.

Nice car man!

Wow!

Thats a perfect LS in my eyes! 06, best color body, best color interior, and it has the perfect level of wood trim!
Nice car man!

I agree 100%..I would love to have that same exact combination some day. What mods are on the way?

Nice looking LS. Those factory rims really look sweet.

BTW Who owns the LS in the third picture? It looks to have the famous "FU" paint code. Outkast3100 would be interested in it.

Don't know. I happened to park beside them when having lunch and saw them leave - two college kids.

The factory wheels didn't look this good when I picked the car up last week. Washed and then polished them with Meguiar's chrome polish - I was shocked how shiny they looked (being that I totally expected to f*ck them up - car detailing n00b :p )

Just managed to grab a couple of night pics. You guys were right about HIDs - the amount of light is just nuts!

zP1000890_resize.jpg

zP1000893_resize.jpg

zP1000895_resize.jpg

zP1000896_resize.jpg

zP1000902_resize.jpg

Thanks all for the kind words. As far as mods (as time/money permits) :

1) LED conversion of interior, puddle, license and reverse lights
2) Nokya Cosmic White highs and fogs with plug and play harnesses
3) Mobil 1 EP synth 5W20 with Mobil 1 oil filter
4) Purolator air, cabin air and fuel filters
5) ATE Super Blue brake fluid, Mobil 1 MERC V synth ATF (for tranny and power steering)
6) SCT X3 Flash
7) Bridgestone Pole Position 245/45/R17 (summer)
8) Michelin X-Ice Xi2 215/55/R17 (winter)
9) 20x Chrysler Sebring lugs (keeping the factory nuts for winter or until they strip)
10) Powdercoat calipers black
11) RotorPros brake package (slotted/drilled rotors, semi-metallic pads, SS brake lines)
12) (Possibly) Pioneer AVIC Z110BT / Kenwood DNX9140 HU

Oh yeah, anyone know how much brake and power steering fluid is needed to flush the system?

Get HIDs for the fogs, you'll be glad you did. I picked up some 4300K and they match the low beams perfectly. Using a white light halogen will not look as uniform, it will look like a halogen in comparison when your lights are on.

Get HIDs for the fogs, you'll be glad you did. I picked up some 4300K and they match the low beams perfectly. Using a white light halogen will not look as uniform, it will look like a halogen in comparison when your lights are on.
Would they cause excessive glare for other drivers though? Or do they sit low enough as driving lights?

Would they cause excessive glare for other drivers though? Or do they sit low enough as driving lights?

Get the Bimmian Xenessis bulbs like I have. You wont be disappointed.

I got the 9005 with out the frosted tip so Im not sure if they will cause glare or not. Usually they do but its not like I can get the effect from the drivers seat. Maybe you can check the site to see if they have 9145, I honestly have been used to using 9005 I forgot to check.

Dont forget, the 06 has HID housings but not in the fog lights.

Members online

No members online now.
Back