New Pic Of My Rims !!!!! On The Ls

L.Ls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
here is my new rims i got from one of the guys here!!!!! i love them !! the red just like jumps out !!

LET ME WHAT WHAT YOU THINK !!!!!!!!!

DSC03242.JPG

DSC03243.JPG

DSC03244.JPG

DSC03245.JPG

?

Love the rims and the lambos but dont like the fake vent holes in the fender. other than that great car

Your rims look good man. Lose the fake vent holes and those gaudy chrome strips on all of the car and you'll be set.

I agree with the other comments, take off the vents and chrome stripes and the car will look 100 times better.

Same But The Wheels Look Good But With Them Being Polished I Would Get Rid Of All The Bling And It Would Be A Clean Ass Ride

what size? and what brand are they? and i agree with all above post

Looks good! I agree with above about the chrome and vents but hey, its your ride so do as you please.

I like the way the color of the wheels go with the color of the car. Its almost a match. One thing about the vents thou... I agree with takin them off cause 1. there obviously fake and don't look right and 2. the Buick Lucernes that come with the vents stock, and kinda started up the whole vents thing again; well they have 3 vents for a 6 cylinder and 4vents for 8cylinder. if your gonna fake it, at least put 4 :)

i agree get rid of the chrome the car will look great. id also paint the calipers black just to clean up the look of the wheels and that will be a sweet ride.

oh and the fake vents gotta go to. sorry man dont mean it as a insult i think it would just look better

Great lookin wheels and car!!! But I do second everyone else... loose the chrome stick-on and fender vents. Stick on vents ALWAYS look tacky... as does stick on chrome; reminds me of the 80's when every redneck and their brother put that crap on the bottom of their trucks, all the way around. Then it eventually made it's way to the inner city and caught on for the exact same reason... it's a way to "do something different to your car and make it stand out" for cheap as hell. Down side is... it looks as cheap as it costs.

Oh, and although not really my thing... the lambo doors always impress me (provided they function well and the gaps are correct around the door).

Yea I like the rims even though the car is a little over the top. If those vents are actually serving a purpose like they do on buicks I'd keep them. Love the lambo doors

doors and rims look very nice.. ill repeat everyone elses posts... lose the vents and the chrome.

dude... nice car. im not gonna say it again... been said enough. i like your car tho.. keep it the way you want it.. youre driving it .. not us :)

Does you car Have the city light built in the headlights? Ive seen one set of those and would like to see some pics If your car has them please.BTW the wheels look good.

Love the rims. Look great with the color of the car. BUT.... Hell, everyone else has said it already.

Members online

No members online now.
Back