new mufflers

JHEARD

LVC Member
Reaction score
any suggestions? i want something that sounds mean but only when i get on it. And i only have a stock exhaust system.

when I had my exhaust done the guy said the car sounded awesome without the mufflers( I have a double x pipe from LMS)...I have only experience with the mufflers (LMS) however I have toyed with the idea of going without the mufflers...I have received many a compliment on the sound of my car. I guess if you want a sound clip go to LMS's website or google their video.

Here is what the Borla Pro XS sounds like with an X pipe. This isnt a full run and was before the weak coils were replaced but is the only video I have that wasshot in HD. The other dyno videos were with a crappy camera and the mic didnt cope with the noise levels too well.

YouTube - LaserSVT supercharged dyno run.MTS

How much did it cost to dyno at that shop??

How much did it cost to dyno at that shop??
They asked me not to say. I guess I got a real good deal.

Normal 3 run for just numbers is $75. A dyno tune for a non-automatic is $350.

They asked me not to say. I guess I got a real good deal.

Normal 3 run for just numbers is $75. A dyno tune for a non-automatic is $350.

Well i can pay the regular price that sounds reasonable.

Im right by it in euless so its close to me.

Well i can pay the regular price that sounds reasonable.

Im right by it in euless so its close to me.
They are and Travis knows his chit. They do real well for driveability too in the tune.
They charge a little more for automatics because you may drive it for a week and then decide you dont like certain shift points and they have to figure the corrections into their shop time.
They specialize in the 4.6 motors and know them inside and out. They shouldnt have a problem with your LS though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back