New Minn Member just bought 1st Mark VIII

fastmark

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I have been looking all over the country for a Mark VIII. It didn't matter if I got just the LSC, only that it be 96' or newer. I was lucky enough to find one in cedar rapids Iowa. It is a 1998 Mark VIII LSC red Collector's Edition.:cool: It is a 1 owner and is in great condition (no rust). I'm going to start tinkering with a few things.I took a 7 and 1/2 hr bus ride to buy this car. The 74 yr old gentlemen had this car in his family since new and had a lot of records with the car. Mark

016 (640x480).jpg

011 (640x480).jpg

014 (640x480).jpg

Hey fastmark! I'm about 20 minutes from you. :D

If you feel like bringing yourself and the car to a Mark8 gathering in North St. Paul this weekend, pm me. ;)

Hey fastmark! I'm about 20 minutes from you. :D

If you feel like bringing yourself and the car to a Mark8 gathering in North St. Paul this weekend, pm me. ;)

I live in north st paul right now where are you guys meeting?

:D And Welcome! Fine looking machine you got there!

Love the color and looks like a nice clean Gen 2. I see it also has it's own bedroom to sleep at night. I like seeing that. Sometimes mine stays in it's bedroom for days and days at a time. Take a putty knife to that cell phone antenna and get rid of it and you'll like the looks back there a lot better.

I see I'm not the only new member on here today. pretty cool. nice car! You made out way better than me.

must be something in the water around here lots of MN Marks. Hey you Mn guys have a meet let me know. Been working out of town but would try to make it.

Very nice ride you got there. I went to Vegas to get my rust free 98 Base.

Congratulations on your find! Not only did you get a Mark, but you got one of the last Collector's Edition LSC models! And original owner?!? Come on!

Seriously, congrats and welcome!

Members online

Back